Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A sign that you have been clubbin' and partyin' too much...

When you're vitamin supply consists of 5-htp, vitamin C, and Xenadrine.

When you wake up at 8:30 on sunday and you think, wow, it's early, but then you remember you didn't leave the club till 10:30am, so it must be 8:30pm and you think, wow, bed time again already.

When you never want to wear shoes out, just in case you end up going dancing.

------------------

BACSig2.gif

everything everyone has written is so so true. i have so many flyers in my room im sure i could hang them up as wallpaper and still have extra for someones elses room.

------------------

wherespicolo.jpg

people on ludes should not drive!!!

AOL J303J

...when ur parents buy you glowsticks and club clothes for christmas

...whenever i get dressed up to go out i always get "which club tonight"?

...finding water bottles and glowsticks all over my car

...getting the nickname "dance girl"

...my parents saying "see you tomm morning, when u walk in the door"

you post messages on a club board with the title like ***URGENT SITUATION*** because yr not going to make it out that night unless you get a little help. . .

you're always putting yr name on <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlists</A> whether you intend to use them or not. . .

you're always bothering promoters for comps weeks in advance. . . (btw - diego, pm me!)

cwm35.gif

------------------

women are my favorite drug. . . they're the ones that fuck you up the most!!

Originally posted by p00h:

bro everything i do revolves around twilo's schedule. my friends'll be like, yo we're going skiing next saturday, and i'll be like, cant do it, dj xyz's gonna be at twilo friday nite, and he only comes like x times a year, and last time he was here he tore shit up etc etc etc...

LOL!! Same thing happens to me... I defenetely do plan the weekends of the month around Twilo's Line up... It has just turned into priority #1... Seeing DJ XX to see what's new from the last time I saw him, or seeing DJ YY because I couldn't see him last time, or DJ ZZ cause I've never seen him b4... It's more addictive than this board!!

Even financially... It's like I work to party... cwm6.gif That right there has got to be the biggest sign that u r clubbin too much.. Budgetary insufficency! lol! and Credit Card statements with nothing but bar tabs.. hahaha... Shit... cwm1.gif I think I have been out too much... cwm27.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

bass40.jpg