Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First Real Twilo Experience...you were all right...

Well Friday was alright - home and passed out by 5...Saturday began with drinks and food for lunch, more drinks with friends ALL DAY, meet up with some people at some downtown bar, some more people at NV, and somehow ending up at Twilo just bugging out. I'm not gay, and I didn't realize it was gay night till about 5:30 in the morning, but it didn't matter...it was just a cool night and didn't end till 11 or so on Sunday.

I had only been to Twilo for the Groove opening party, but left early. Twilo is definately the experience I've heard, from laying on the speaker at who knows what time - loving the painting on the ceiling that some girl pointed out to me, to hearing Sume Sigh Seh at 7 in the morning, to just everybody respecting everybody else and being cool...

Will definately be a repeat visitor, already have plans for S&D...

Originally posted by uspin:

Will definately be a repeat visitor, already have plans for S&D...

that what i'm talking about

sweet deal

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Hell yeah!! There's nuthin like Twilo!! Be warned though - S&D will be crowded, and the crowd a bit more mainstream. To enjoy the real S&D you should def. be downstairs in the 6 - 10am time period!

See ya there!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Mario if you're talking about Danny+Carl Cox, I'm SO THERE. And if I decide to back out, literally DRAG me there smile.gif I'll be greatful later trust me smile.gif

Danny Howells on the 20th! As for Uspin you didn't see a REAL Saturday at Twilo. Come again when Junior is spinning!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Danny Howells on the 20th! As for Uspin you didn't see a REAL Saturday at Twilo. Come again when Junior is spinning!

Hey Mario! Howells+Junior, right on! Until then I'm going to chill out and trip in my apartment or something...