Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ººº®™My Guernica Review™Â®ÂºÂºÂº

Ahh I am not a big Techno Fan, but after last nite, i know i will deff start listening to it more...

My friend had called me last nite around 9pm to ask me to go with him because he had to meet up with someone for his site.. www.us-raves.com So i went right along.. in my baggy jeans, juicy fruit t, bandana on my head, and red flease... (i figured i wouldnt have to dress up for a techno weekly)

when we got there, there was an upstairs bar and a down stairs.. we had went down stairs, very very nice place.. the MUSIC was outstanding, and the vibe was nice! I was VERY impress with the dj that was on.. Gaetano Parisio...

I hate weeklys but this weekly deff gets 5 stars! Up stairs was pretty empty but you can still deff hear the music, it would be a great spot to get a few friends to hang out!

I picked up the flyer and this is whos gonna be there the next few weeks... psst if your plannin on going its very euro trash, or raver..

Jan 15th

Nigel Richards

Alexi Delano

Jan 22nd

Frankie Bones

Adam X

Heather Heart

Jan 29th

Christian Smith

Bryan Zenth

DEFF CHECK IT OUT.. Let me know what you think.. Anyone ever wants to meet up let me know, i'm deff down to go again!

XOXOXO MWWWWWWWWWWWAHZ

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

im there the 22nd so see bones, adam, and heather. bones and adam are pretty much the reason i got into the whole scene. i really don't get to see them spin much anymore cause i don't go to many raves anymore. i just hope adam plays some slammin acid like he used to play.

------------------

wherespicolo.jpg

people on ludes should not drive!!!

AOL J303J

guernica consistantly has the best techno dj's on monday night. mainly tronic dj's but now they are branching out. i still have yet to check it out, been there on a friday once. they always have smith/selway spinning and they should never be missed

I stumbled across Guernica one night while wandering Alphabet City. The vittles are a bit pricey (that "foie gras" crap will NEVER touch my lips again), but the ambiance, especially after a bottle of vino, is very conducive to excellent conversation. We didn't get a chance to hang downstairs, but I planned on goin back 4 sure - now that i know the line-up, I know when i'm goin back. Thanx for the heads-up babe!

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

Hmm my friend just informed me that tonight is jungle, i'm trying to broad my horizons, so i might just go.. again tonight.. lol

Hey why not? i'm always down for somethin new!

------------------

~LiPz~

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

well when i use to be a lil raver i was a kandy kid, so when i went to partys they usually didnt like kandy kids into the jungle rooms.. hehehe

------------------

~LiPz~

Thank you..I was going to ask for a review...did you get to hear Cari Lekebusch spin as well?? He is an incredible djs and producer...wanted to go so badly..booooo..god damn faulty lungs of mine...

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

nope i only got to hear gaetano parisio...

well worth the travel from long island though...

------------------

~LiPz~

http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

[This message has been edited by LikmyLipz (edited 01-09-2001).]

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Hmm my friend just informed me that tonight is jungle, i'm trying to broad my horizons, so i might just go.. again tonight.. lol

Hey why not? i'm always down for somethin new!

tonigth is camoflauge , christian bruna's party .. def a good dnb party to check out .. he always brings in good djs .. and if anyone is in town , he'll ussualy get them by ( i dont think anyone from uk is in town now tho) .. anyway .. always has the best NY heads spinning there ,, reis speed plays there a lot , kech , baeu , 9x , swingsett , all the home town favorites ..

as for the upstairs being empty .,. it always is ... the parties are all downstairs .. my boys restaurant is rigth across teh street .. good french food , but expensive .. and dont forget right around the corner is Plant Bar !!

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif