Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moving to NY - need info.

Hi everyone.

I'm moving to NY from SF in a couple months and I was wondering if anyone could provide me with info regarding realiable real-estate brokers or good management companies to call for housing. I'm thinking I'll try to find a place in Williamsburg, North Brooklyn or Brooklyn Heights. I'd appreciate any other info that you think might help a transplant from the left coast.

Thanks,

-j

cwm13.gif

You might want to try checking out the classified sections of www.villagevoice.com or www.nytimes.com

Both have lots of apartment listings in the neighborhoods you mentioned. Park Slope is also a very nice neighborhood that you might want to check out. The rents in all 3 neighborhoods can be pretty expensive with a 1 bedroom apartment going for $900 - 1500+ depending on amenities, FYI.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

my friend who grew up in nyc and moved to SF is movin right back, didnt love it at all......maybe try jersey? heard there are a few nice places like little communities that arent so expensive.....if u dont mind being broke , move to the village like I did, not a penny to my name but loveeeeeeeeee my apt lol smile.gif good luck!!

MD

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com