Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***If u had 3 wishes what would they be???****

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Twilogoddess, all you do is disapprove of other people's answers....I could understand if you had a valid reason to do so, but you don't..You asked the question, I imagine, in an attempt to see what other people's answers may be....Am I wrong?

Who are you to judge anyone based on their answers?? confused.gifmad.gif

WTF?

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

ok, ok, ok I'll drop the happiness thing. smile.gifI'm surprised all these guys are wishing for true love....very sweet.

Spheric,

I made the bum statement to Emphasize my point. It may have be extreme & harsh but... shallow? I don't think so

I just thought it was shallow to think that a bum wouldn't wish for more then the stereo-typical necessities! Why wouldn't a bum want health wealth and eternal happiness. Just to be fair if a bottle of whiskey equals all of the above then so be it!

cwm4.gif

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Listen Ignoramus, WHAT MAKES 1 PERSON HAPPY DOESN'T NECESSARILY MAKE ANOTHER HAPPY! Happiness to a bum is a blanket & a bottle of whiskey. Happiness varies..everyone defines thier own happiness. cwm10.gif

Ok Bratnik...u wish for happiness & what happens? Were u referring to having a permanent happy & content dispostion or feelin happy all the time. explain?

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 01-09-2001).]

I don't know how a thread like this could possibly cause drama, but how shallow of a statement is that: Happiness to a bum is a bottle of whiskey and a blanket... That's a terrible thing to say, I'm sorry!

cwm43.gif

I am sooo glad you were able to quote that !!! By the time I tried, Ms. twilogoddess had already edited her post !

LOL!!!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

Now that is shallow !

------------------

AIM vampie

Listen Ignoramus, WHAT MAKES 1 PERSON HAPPY DOESN'T NECESSARILY MAKE ANOTHER HAPPY! Happiness to a bum is a blanket & a bottle of whiskey. Happiness varies..everyone defines thier own happiness. cwm10.gif

Ok Bratnik...u wish for happiness & what happens? Were u referring to having a permanent happy & content dispostion or feelin happy all the time. explain?

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 01-09-2001).]

I don't know how a thread like this could possibly cause drama, but how shallow of a statement is that: Happiness to a bum is a bottle of whiskey and a blanket... That's a terrible thing to say, I'm sorry!

cwm43.gif

I am sooo glad you were able to quote that !!! By the time I tried, Ms. twilogoddess had already edited her post !

LOL!!!

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

Now that is shallow !

------------------

AIM vampie

Vampie the first part ur right about. I made a valid point stressing how happiness is subjective then I was merely defending myself. cwm9.gif

Uh .. your trying to sound smart but I think the air is getting in the way! On with this stupid thread of " three wishes." cwm21.gif

-health for me and all I love

-lot of money so I don't have to go back to Czech and can stay here nad travel

-neverending love and happiness with my baby smile.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I like the post, of course non-club related but I don't care.. It was all good and fun unless twilogoddess started disapproving of ppl's wishes.. Other than that I think the post is good.. Romantic guys, legal marijuana! I love it smile.gif

"legal marijuana" ...uhhhhh..you and Spheric and many others would be sooooooooooo happy if that would ever happend.........my lil potheads smile.gif ......hehehehehe.......L smile.gif

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

- Eternal health for my family and friends and myself

- No wars or genocide in this world and people being tolerant to each other

- LOTSA LOTSA and then LOTSA IMPOSTORS ON CLUBNYC smile.gif

Hi Mysterriousss. Your wish has come true. What would you have HUNG LOW do for you? I am here to serve you my sweet lady. Shall I show you why I got my name?.. heh heh..

Originally posted by risa06:

"legal marijuana" ...uhhhhh..you and Spheric and many others would be sooooooooooo happy if that would ever happend.........my lil potheads smile.gif ......hehehehehe.......L smile.gif

Haha.. You don't smoke? I don't smoke all that much but I like it smile.gif Yo Anthony, we def need to hang out more !!

Haha.. You don't smoke? I don't smoke all that much but I like it smile.gif Yo Anthony, we def need to hang out more !!

nah...this is the only drug that I can't play w/.......weird right?..........L<----can't handle weed frown.gif

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

nah...this is the only drug that I can't play w/.......weird right?..........L<----can't handle weed frown.gif

Hehehe, Lola can't handle weed! Nyah nyah nyah nyah!

How's it going doll? I had fun with you guys, as usual on Sat... I got home OK, on Sat. Joe and I went to SF for a while after we left you.

Zoya, I didn't see you there!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

I just thought it was shallow to think that a bum wouldn't wish for more then the stereo-typical necessities! Why wouldn't a bum want health wealth and eternal happiness. Just to be fair if a bottle of whiskey equals all of the above then so be it!

Howard Stern, a year or more ago, took 3 homeless people and gave them each $10k as part of his radio show. All of them came on the show, and said how it was going to improve their lives, and this was a fresh start, etc. etc. He also gave them new clothes and apartments.

One of the guys was smoking crack in his apartment, and flat broke within a week. Another guy pawned the clothes and lost every dime at OTB. The third gave half to his kids' mother, and spent the other half on booze and whores in 3 days. These might just be poor examples, but I think they are emblematic of the (lack of) self-discipline or ethic in the true underclass. This doesn't include the working poor, who struggle to make ends meet and are just unable to do so.

My $.03

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by divalicious:

Hehehe, Lola can't handle weed! Nyah nyah nyah nyah!

How's it going doll? I had fun with you guys, as usual on Sat... I got home OK, on Sat. Joe and I went to SF for a while after we left you.

Zoya, I didn't see you there!

.....uhhhhhhh....you know....I really can't frown.gif .....

I'm good ...thank you sweetie.....glad to hear that you had fun........so..you did go to Factory smile.gif did you like it?.......well hope to see you this weekend.......L

------------------

No doubt... Whenever you want we'll have a session!!! I know divalicious will be down cwm3.gif

I can't believe you were in Bklyn all this time and didn't call me! Although I was sleeping all day smile.gif

Mo - I dunno how you didn't see us! Me and Lucie were dancing on the stage smile.gif You going to SF next weekend? smile.gifsmile.gif

3, huh??

1. a bank account that will never be below $1 million no matter how much I take out (accessible through any ATM cwm12.gif ).

2. 100% immunity to injury, disease, aging obesity, and cops.

3. hmmmm... the ability to teleport to wherever I want whenever I want.

cwm35.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif