Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT GAVE YOU INSPIRATION, WHEN IT CAME TO CHOOSING A USER NAME??

I guess I am in the same boat as Blueangel because my boyfriend always tells me I have the "cutest little baby face" I guess it just stuck.... the numbers are for May 26, an important date that I keep close to my heart.

I wonder if people still think I have an infatuation with the singer Babyface? cause that ain't it!!!

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People usually ask and I give a very abbreviated version, so here's the full story.

Many years ago i chose a character name in a video game... and i kinda liked it. So, when my first web e-mail server crapped on me, i found a new server and decided to pick a more anonymous name than my real name. Since that time I've just been petrol, or petrol01 where its already taken. And no, I'm not from over-seas.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

well, it all started one day last winter. Lets just say me and my friend jess were "experimenting" with a few friends. Well, from that night on she was jessEEEka and i was jennEEEfer. Eventually other people started calling me jennEfer also, so, i figured it would just work.

Nothing interesting .. an old college nickname .. a play on my last name, Robis (and not my first name, which is Rob). Short, easy to remember, sounds like Moby (who I used to like before all of you opened my eyes and ears to real DJs .. the ones who don't sell Mazdas with their music). Also, thought if I chose something I was familiar with, I could respond when someone called out my name when I was all fucked up at Twilo.

I think I need to change it. Perhaps I should use my AOL name ... "NoSerotoninLeft". Or how about "CrackheadBob"? Feels like that's what I've become these days ... see you at Twilo!!

Roby,

Dude it me - Wyatt. Heh!

And what do you mean change your name to Crackheadbob? you already are crackheadbob smile.gif

Government was something. All cracked I get the house pills at 6 am only to find they are Crystal and acid - probably pretty fun but not at 7 in the fucking morning! Walk outside just after some guy gets blown away in the parking lot. Sirens and cherries everywhere. I yell: "Taxi!" and get the fuck out of dodge. Always an adventure smile.gif

We'll be in touch - maybe I'll come visit in Spring for a little S&D at Twilo rehash.

mrdick, I know it's you - there's only one person who can TRULY be Mr. Dick, and that's you, buddy. Lexxxi told me you've infiltrated the board. There goes the neighborhood.

Sorry I missed the gunplay at Guvernment (not). Didn't know it was that kind of club. Nice thing to see while all cracked out. I'm surprised you didn't just run screaming into the lake. I'll wear my vest next time I go (hope they don't use hollowpoints).

You should come on down here .. the crew from this board will kick your sorry ass back to Ottawa .... later, Roby