Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need suggestions...

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Thanks Joey...You're funny.

I just bursted out laughing after reading that....I'm lucky enough to have a fast metabolism but I am trying to curb away from those.....

Anyone who reads your reply would prolly think I am large..LOL!!!!

=) ... i love the veggie lovers one tho ! oh god .. and i'm going to start comuting through penn ! i'm gonna become a fat fuck ! .. !! can i come to gym with you ..?

i think the gatecrasher disks will be good for you .. lots of progression and builds to get you to go that extra mile !! i'll let u listen to it if we hangout on friday ...

ps - vampie is not huge ... shes orca-fat !

haha just kidding

shes just rigth , u dont even need the gym , plus remember that offer ... =)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

At the gym this morning I realized that my music collection absolutely sucks.. well it doesn't suck, but I need some new stuff.. Anyone have any suggestions on CD's I can buy....I need good music to get my routine going in the morning !!

Thanks !!!!

marcella whats up hun?

get diego to make a tape for you smile.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Vampie! Hiya...

Everyone here is suggesting Trance...which is cool. But if you want to listen to something other than what you are hearing every weekend, give these cd's a try.

1) Thievery Corporation - DJ Kicks

2) Ian Pooley - Since Then

3) Ming + FS - Hell's Kitchen (if you like hip hop drum'n'bass)

I can't explain the first two, you just HAVE to hear them.

If you have a fast connect at work, I can send you some mp3's to try...

-Furny

------------------

furnace.gif

At the gym this morning I realized that my music collection absolutely sucks.. well it doesn't suck, but I need some new stuff.. Anyone have any suggestions on CD's I can buy....I need good music to get my routine going in the morning !!

Thanks !!!!

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by russ reign:

get the DIDO album you won't regret it smile.gif

This is one of my absolute favorite CD's i brought this year...shes great...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

DIDO for working out??? You don't DJ at my gym by any chance. I've heard everything from Chris Isaak to Pink Floyd to Annie Lenox in my gym. Yeah great artists but they don't get my blood pumping! Give me some Josh Wink anyday!!! The album I really like right now is Timo Maas - Music for the Maases!!! That album is nuts. Right Chris? biggrin.gif

------------------

eye.gif

AOL:ZOMBLA

[This message has been edited by MarioNY (edited 01-10-2001).]

dido is dope

but not really work out material ...??

how about :

timo maas- music for the maases

gatecrasher - global sound system

joey beltram - sounds of 2am

dave ralph - love parade

those are some of my new CDs .. all good ..

deep dish renisance ibiza is good too .. but kinda slow/down tempo for a work out CD ... what happen to that work out sched we talked about .. and no more penn station pizza hut ! =) muah

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by MarioNY:

DIDO for working out??? You don't DJ at my gym by any chance. I've heard everything from Chris Isaak to Pink Floyd to Annie Lenox in my gym. Yeah great artists but they don't get my blood pumping! Give me some Josh Wink anyday!!! The album I really like right now is Timo Maas - Music for the Maases!!! That album is nuts. Right Chris? biggrin.gif

That's my boy.. That's why I love this guy...We think alike...

Come on guys.. I said something to get me moving.. I want to be amped!!!

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

what happen to that work out sched we talked about .. and no more penn station pizza hut ! =) muah

Thanks Joey...You're funny.

I just bursted out laughing after reading that....I'm lucky enough to have a fast metabolism but I am trying to curb away from those.....

Anyone who reads your reply would prolly think I am large..LOL!!!! cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

AIM vampie

I didnt mean Dido for working out (unless you consider sex working out lol), just that it's a great album.... and that new SADE too, damn talk about mood music smile.gif

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

12/6 - Arena, ALbany NY

1/13 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

1/19 - NAMM, Los Angeles

Sat Jan. 20th - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Originally posted by russ reign:

I didnt mean Dido for working out (unless you consider sex working out lol), just that it's a great album.... and that new SADE too, damn talk about mood music smile.gif

Russ, I do have Sade's new album and it's FAB!

But I need something to get me pumping..

oh and BTW I don't need music to get me charged for that "other" kind of exercise! wink.gif

------------------

AIM vampie

Get the new Chicane CD if you haven't already - some good energetic beats but are not annoying... just the right combination of melody and beats for a good morning workout

Have fun keeping in shape

My morning workout consists of yawning repeatedly

cwm33.gif

------------------

Java.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com