Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TO ALL THE LADIES OUT THERE ON THIS BOARD

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You girls got it right. So much of it is about guys dealing with their insecurity. ON the other hand it is harder for guys to deal with as, generally, girls know that if they are attractive, even if they don't have super-bods", most guys are still attracted to them.

Because of popular myth and a certain amount of truth about how girls work guys don't have the same thing to fall back on. So often when they see the hot girls out dancing with the built guys all they are saying to themselves is that girls don't find me sexually desirable in an anonymous, purely physical situation the same way we find most girls are. Or that girls sometimes find the sculpted men are.

But the only way to deal with that is just to accept it. Sexual attraction and the differences in the ways that men and women think are not fair - they just are. No amount of jealousy, whining or complaining is gonna make that girl with the hot bod wanna crawl accross the room and dance with you without a word being spoken. So either talk to her and get her all hot and botherd another way or get one of those bods yourself or better yet, sculpt a nice, lean, non-juiced bod and go talk to her. That's the shit.

Now this board has finally got the right attitude. Nothing like a little consensual sexual harassment smile.gif

And not that I got any problem with what I'm made of...but its what I'm gonna do with it that will really make you squeel...and squeel...and then squeel some more.

Originally posted by brandie:

well . . .

you know what it is . . . it APPEARS as though we are dancing with them, when in all actuality, their pushy inconsiderate obnoxious attitudes make juiceheads feel like they should be following us around, or taking it upon themselves to dance with us like we should feel privileged. rolleyes.gif oh thank you.

luv,

brandie

Well I must agree with this statement...for whatever reason its all the juiceheads who feel that they have a right to dance with us girls. And to agree with most girls here they actually make me sick and disgusted. But if you think about, they make up the majority of the guys who dance at clubs, making the selection of guys to dance with very slim for us girls. Maybe some half way decent looking guys who are not juiceheads need to be more aggressive and dance as well...

Originally posted by lesdig:

Well I must agree with this statement...for whatever reason its all the juiceheads who feel that they have a right to dance with us girls. And to agree with most girls here they actually make me sick and disgusted. But if you think about, they make up the majority of the guys who dance at clubs, making the selection of guys to dance with very slim for us girls. Maybe some half way decent looking guys who are not juiceheads need to be more aggressive and dance as well...

ALL I CAN SAY TO A STATEMENT LIKE THAT IS TO ALL THE FELLAS OUT THERE WHO ARENT JUICEHEADS WE GOT TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE LEARN HOW TO DANCE AND BE MORE AGGRESSIVE!!!!

Originally posted by clubhead32:

ALL I CAN SAY TO A STATEMENT LIKE THAT IS TO ALL THE FELLAS OUT THERE WHO ARENT JUICEHEADS WE GOT TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE LEARN HOW TO DANCE AND BE MORE AGGRESSIVE!!!!

And I'm sure a lot of girls out here will help you all to get the "right moves" wink.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

Actually Juice Heads take up alot of space-so it seems like you can't get away from them. One over there and another over there.

I know when I'm dancing all of a sudden I'm like trapped with no where to go.

You can run but you can't hide cwm4.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Originally posted by tranceaction:

Anyway, even though most of the people were rollin', the girls seemed like they werent having a good time. In fact most of them seemed scared shitless.. I hardly saw any close dancing or even dancing in pairs.. Mostly it was girls dancing by themselves in circles.. weird.

The dancefloor was packed with 70% dudes, and a lot of shirtless, sweaty guys but it just seemed like no-one was having FUN.

i disagree with girls being scared shitless and not having fun. As for me sometimes i wanna dance by myself cause i dont wanna dance close with a guy that is just looking to get grinded on. If a guy knows how to dance i will dance with him, but if hes just for the grinding then it turns me off no matter how cute he is. BUT its not ONLY juiceheads that dont leave the women alone, its regular guys too, and i also have noticed that lots of men like to dance by themselves or with a group of guys, they dont care about dancing with girls, i have seen that most of the time i go clubbing. So sometimes either men or women like to dance by themselves and have fun, cause it is all about dancing, and if u come across someone who dances good and u like each other, then u dance together.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Foxy,

I definitely hear what you are saying. I am in no way suggesting that all clubs should be meat markets at all the times; even good natured consensual ones.

I was just suggesting that the pendulum has swung too far one way due to the the lack of respect shown to women along with the brutish ineptitude of many male approaches.

Even in the most perfect of environments different people are going to be in different moods at different times. And therefore pursuing different strategies and focusing on different aspects of the clubbing experience be it the music, eroticism, companionship, or friends or whatnot. My point is simply that in a better world where courtesy and respect were the norm, not the exception, there would be and should be positive means for every one to do what makes them happy while not infringing on the happiness of others. And in such a free, good natured environment mnany women that would rarely entetain the idea of hooking up or just flirting at a club might do so more frequently.

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

i disagree with girls being scared shitless and not having fun. As for me sometimes i wanna dance by myself cause i dont wanna dance close with a guy that is just looking to get grinded on. If a guy knows how to dance i will dance with him, but if hes just for the grinding then it turns me off no matter how cute he is. BUT its not ONLY juiceheads that dont leave the women alone, its regular guys too, and i also have noticed that lots of men like to dance by themselves or with a group of guys, they dont care about dancing with girls, i have seen that most of the time i go clubbing. So sometimes either men or women like to dance by themselves and have fun, cause it is all about dancing, and if u come across someone who dances good and u like each other, then u dance together.

I COULDNT AGREE MORE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

SOMETIMES I LIKE DANCING AND GRINDING WITH GIRLS, AND SOMETIMES I LIKE BUGGING OUT WITH MY FRIENDS OR A BUNCH A GUYS I JUST HAPPEN TO MEET THAT NIGHT.

Funny thing - at least where I have been partying lately (Montreal, Toronto, UK) most of the huge, well-built guys withtheir shirts off are actually gay men and not really looking to dance with the ladies except for some fun if she's agood dancer.

And they tend to be very nice and very cool. Anyways, guess that shows how different things can be rom place to place.

the problem isnt about how men treat women in clubs only, its about how women get treated in general. A woman will get hit on no matter where she is at work, school, walking outside, in a club, etc. Especially if she has on sexy clothes, like Men should get more respect for women in general, stop making cat calls after them, stop following us, etc. Men will be men no matter where they r, if they see an attractive woman or dressed provacative/sexy/classy then they will try to talk to her, or stare, etc.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by misskittie:

Umm he said he goes to Twilo and theres juiceheads there???? Uhhh where? I never really notice any in the times that I have gone there....Exit and Factory sure they are swarming around that friggen place. I think he's a little confused.

cwm25.gif

Oh there ARE juiceheads in Twilo, just go over to "muscle-beach" towards the back...you'll see (not sure of Friday's but on a Saturday at about 7 or 8am), but the thing is...they aren't dancing with girls.

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

I think you guys are missing the whole point of the club scene... Whether or not you are a juicehead is pointless. Whether or not you can dance is pointless. We go to clubs to have fun in whatever way we want. If it means doing drugs, dancing, picking up girls etc... So what if juiceheads are dancing with girls? Some girls like big guys like that. To each their own I always say. There are plenty of girls, which is evident by this thread, that don't like juicers. But does that mean that they shouldn't be around? Hell no. That is a clear cut form of prejudice. I am in no means a juicehead nor do I care to be one. But you can't exclude or be upset at someone because of how they look or because they can't dance. When I go to Twilo I hardly dance. I can dance ok, not bad enough to make myself look foolish, but that's the way I have fun there. There are so many women out there you shouldn't care about the few who do like the juicemen. I am very secure with who I am. Enough to say, even though that guy may "look better than me", I could still probably intigue a woman enough with my personallity. It sounds like this thread is one out of jealousy when it shouldn't be. I didn't mean that to offend anyone but rather to make you take a look at the beautiful things that lie within yourself. Thejuicers may look great on the outside, but if you are a nice, genuine person, that looks a hell of alot better than muscles. Again, I understand that in this day and age image is everything, but it only lasts so long... Personality stays with you forever...

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

11.gif

-Ricfutures

I think you guys are missing the whole point of the club scene... Whether or not you are a juicehead is pointless. Whether or not you can dance is pointless. We go to clubs to have fun in whatever way we want. If it means doing drugs, dancing, picking up girls etc... So what if juiceheads are dancing with girls? Some girls like big guys like that. To each their own I always say. There are plenty of girls, which is evident by this thread, that don't like juicers. But does that mean that they shouldn't be around? Hell no. That is a clear cut form of prejudice. I am in no means a juicehead nor do I care to be one. But you can't exclude or be upset at someone because of how they look or because they can't dance. When I go to Twilo I hardly dance. I can dance ok, not bad enough to make myself look foolish, but that's the way I have fun there. There are so many women out there you shouldn't care about the few who do like the juicemen. I am very secure with who I am. Enough to say, even though that guy may "look better than me", I could still probably intigue a woman enough with my personallity. It sounds like this thread is one out of jealousy when it shouldn't be. I didn't mean that to offend anyone but rather to make you take a look at the beautiful things that lie within yourself. Thejuicers may look great on the outside, but if you are a nice, genuine person, that looks a hell of alot better than muscles. Again, I understand that in this day and age image is everything, but it only lasts so long... Personality stays with you forever...

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

11.gif

-Ricfutures

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE:

IMAGE IS EVERYTHING IS THIS DAY AND AGE WHICH IS PRETTY PATHETIC IF U THINK ABOUT CUZ IMAGE CAN ONLY TAKE U SO FAR.YOU CAN ONLY LOVE A PERSON FOR THEIR LOOKS FOR SO LONG B4 THERE PERSONLITY EITHER PUSHES U AWAY OR KEEPS U TOGETHER.WHETHER YOUR A JUICE HEAD OR A HOTTIE PESONALITY SHOULD STILL BE THE BIGGEST THING THAT ATTRACTS U CAN SUPERFICIAL THINGS ONLY LAST FOR SO LONG BUT PERSONALITY LASTS FOREVER.....