Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TO ALL THE LADIES OUT THERE ON THIS BOARD

Bottom line: To each his/her own.

If big steriod muscle guys cream your twinkie - god bless you. Who am I to criticize what or who you find attractive.

If you like anorexic skinny girls or big fat ones missing a couple of teeth - terrific. That doesn't bother me one bit.

Be happy with yourself, don't worry so much about other people. Be confindent about your own attributes both physical and intellectual and if they (the opposite sex) don't like you for who you are then F*@K em.....

My .02

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mistressbella:

HEY dont playa hate some of those juice heads are my friends and also they all dont have small cocks trust me. I hate when people make stupied sterotypes about others. peace the mistress

Right on girly!!!!

So the guys I spend my time with are HOT and BIG, but they usually can dance their asses off too!!!

I like scrawny PALE guys!!!! LOL

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

oooooooooopppppppppppppppppppssssssssssss!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

[This message has been edited by glowgirl (edited 01-05-2001).]

To all the people out there that like or love juice heads im happy for ya, but I think there assholes and nasty and thats my opinion and obviously there r people on this board that agree with me.

And to reply to mr VISIONS remark.

WHO THE FUCK R U TO TELL ME THAT IM ACTING LIKE A BITCH.YOUR PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE JUICE HEADS THAT FUCKIN DANCE WITH NO SHIRT AND THINK YOUR THE SHIT AND THAT YOU COULD GET WITH ANY GIRL IN THE CLUBS.SO SHUT THE FUCK UP GO JERK OFF AND GO DO ANOTHER CYCLE BITCH.

PS...THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO FUCK ON COCAINE....

This is so DAMN funny!

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

People can't understand why a man runs. They don't see any sport in it. Argue it lacks the sight and thrill of body contact. Yet, the conflict is there, more raw and challenging than any man versus man competition. For in running it is man against himself, the cruelest of opponents.

The other runners are not the real enemies. His adversary lies within him, in his ability, with brain and heart to master himself and his emotions.

- Glenn Cunningham

AIM: Spragga25

I think this is so hilarious!

By the way, all this talking about

big men is making me miss my honey

Who is very well hung I might add!

YUMMY YUMMY can't wait till his ass

gets home so I can put on my Victoria's

Secret lingerie and strip for him and

do all sorts of love making to my BIG

MAN. DAMN, I MISS him right now!!!

HEEEHEEEE

Juiceheads *definitely* can't dance...they jump up & down, stomp, and do the Johnny elbow dance, you know when your dancing & they swing their elbows & keeps on annoyingly bumping into you...hehe...*seriously* though! They also have no *respect* because they try to hit on me right in front of my boyfriend...what's up with that! Sorry to sound harsh but in my experience, this is how I feel....

-=*TrancEdkittEn*=-

=^..^=

------------------

white_kitty.gif

::::::Trancin' Is a Way Of Life::::::

THANK YOU trancedkitten thats what im talking about there horrible at dancing and it's pretty watching them stare at girls and then touch there chest like there GODS GIFT TO GIRLS..please.And to erotic26 damn girl you sound like your a freaky girl I wish my girl was like you maybe you could come over some time.....(just playin)

ps....THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO FUCK ON COCAINE....

hey nutsack! i happen to be a juicehead. you're an ass cause my cock is pretty big.

and girls dont dance with you because you're probably ugly. Girls like me because i am huge and wear sunglasses and white gloves and look really cool with all my other juicehead buddies. Peace brother,

ps. nice job,

you got a lot of replies. I'm pround. I'm about to check out a Michigan club. I'll hold it down for you bro. Pose Mix 4????

Originally posted by dszorro:

hey nutsack! i happen to be a juicehead. you're an ass cause my cock is pretty big.

and girls dont dance with you because you're probably ugly. Girls like me because i am huge and wear sunglasses and white gloves and look really cool with all my other juicehead buddies. Peace brother,

ps. nice job,

you got a lot of replies. I'm pround. I'm about to check out a Michigan club. I'll hold it down for you bro. Pose Mix 4????

Just out of curiosity, what's the deal with the white gloves? Please, Please answer me cause I really have no idea why you guys wear them, I can't even formulate a guess!

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

So much bitterness...

I just wanted to add that while there is usually truth to stereotypes remember that they are only generalizations. The next "juicehead" you meet could be a rhodes scholar, dance better than anything you've ever seen and be hung like a ...

And bye the way - so what if someone's not a good dancer. As long as they are trying, learning, and having fun who cares.

A lot of the guys here sound so pathetic. I'm not exactly musclebound but like everyone should I'm slowly working at bringing my body around to what I want it to be. Huge is not my goal but maybe its someone elses.

Sexual attraction isn't fair - it is what it is. If the girls that you like seem to want guys with big bods then a) get one yourself B) find other girls or c) find a place where you can talk to these girls and get them interested in you for another reason than your Bod - then bring'em to the dance floor and dance with them. But on a loud dance floor if a girls hot and bothered and feels like getting close to something she's gonna go for what she finds hot physically as it isn't the ideal occassion to discover a guy's spirituality.

And as for guys who just grab a girl's butt when they don't want it - that's just soo stupid. And also a waste of time. There are plenty of girls who don't want to always be left alone and plenty of ways to make them want to grab your ass cwm38.gif

Mrdick all I have to say is Amen. Honestly, i hated juiceheads more than anything up until right now. You just made so much sense that I didn't even have a choice but to totally agree with you. I'm one of those girls who get harrassed by those fuckers. I have a larger chest than most and believe me it's a hard knock life for me at clubs with those jerks always touching me and trying to get cheap feels. Your so positive, GOOD SHIT!

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

YO mrdick i agree with you but the reason why i hate them is not cause they think they get all the girls but that they take off there shirts and rub up on you when your dancin which is nasty,as well as they yell and act like assholes.And lastly most of the juice heads i see in the clubs try to take advantage of girls that r fucked up either by to many pills, and being wasted. And that is totally uncalled for and I can;t stand it when I see 1 of those guys trying to cop a feel off a girls who is just not feeling him.

ps...THIS IS ONLY A START OF A TRANCE REVOLUTION....

hey exodust. I'm not sure with what's up with the white gloves. or all the other wierd shit that those guys do. who knows. I try to ignore those guys and keeps my eye out for the ladies that wind up walking away from them. hehe. clubbhead32 is a cool guy. if you see him in a club throw him a peace sign.

Originally posted by dszorro:

hey exodust. I'm not sure with what's up with the white gloves. or all the other wierd shit that those guys do. who knows. I try to ignore those guys and keeps my eye out for the ladies that wind up walking away from them. hehe. clubbhead32 is a cool guy. if you see him in a club throw him a peace sign.

Question for ya, how in the hell am I supposed to know who you are in a club full of thousands of people? I mean do you guys were name tags or something. LOL. Seriously though, or have you guys all met up before?

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

AAAAAAhhhh, your killing me!!!! You fucking like that song? Sweetheart, our first fight! LOL! I really don't like Exit too much, last time I was there (Boris was spinning )he did play that too. I was making fun of it cause it's cheezy. Didn't he play some Bruce Springteen that night too? I don't go for that shit. Sorry!!! I like Tony Draper though.

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

I have some good friends in Toronto who have been regulars on this board for awhile. They keep telling me to check it out but I've been so buzy...

Now I got the flu so I get on and everybody's so nice. Thanks...I deal with enough bullshit at work smile.gif

I've only been clubbing since June of 2000 and I'm a bit on the aged side - 28. But even as a newbie I've noticed some things. I went to Twilo in July to see Sasha and Digweed. It was awesome. Since then I also went to UK for 2 weeks and saw Danny Tenaglia in Montreal. I've had quite the intro.

In NYC I found things a bit uptight on the erotic side of the club experience. Maybe its just a reaction to the fact that there seemed to be a lot more immature guys just trying to go out for a feel and shit in the lamest of ways.

But in the UK and Montreal and elsewhere things are a bit more chill. The dance floor is supposed to be sweaty and packed. In the UK everybody takes off their shirt - girls included who go down to their bras. Its not about being huge and showing off - well sometimes but there's nothing wrong with that. Its about it being hot and the fact that less clothes is just more fun cwm32.gif

I'll have to remember not to take my shirt off when I return to Twilo in the spring smile.gif

What's the deal in NYC? Are there just a lot of guys out there spoiling it for the rest of us? I met so many girls in NYC who just want tons of space and are only into the music. That's cool - that's one side of the experience. But I've found that most girls, when they are in a safe environment, and are approached in a classy or creative way don't mind copping a few feels of their own and definitely don't want "tons of space" or "are just into the music" all the time. Its all in the approach smile.gif

So to all those assholes in NYC who just walk up behind girls and start rubbing up against them without getting any feedback before hand: you are idiots! If you we're cooler and picked your moments and respected the women in a way that made them feel safer they'd be happy about all the sweaty bodies with their shirts off - not complaining. And you might find its you looking back to find a girl wanting to grind against your ass.

WELL THERES A CONNECTION RIGHT THERE CAUSE TONY DRAPER DA SHIT I HOPE YOU WENT FOR THANKSGIVING NIGHT AND THE HALLOWEEN PARTY NIGHT CUZ HE RIPPED IT UP. SECONDLY I USE TO LOVE THAT SONG BUT SINCE EVERYONE AND THERE MOTHER PLAYS IT,IT KINDA FADED OUT.NOW IM MORE INTO SEB FONTAINE, SASHA, AND OAKENFOLD.

PS...DID U GET DRAPERS XMAS CD ITS PRETTY GOOD..

MRDICK YOU SOUND SO CHILL NEXT WEEK ILL BE AT TWILO TO SEE SEB FONTAINE AND IF WE BUMP PATH REMIND ME TO HOOK U UP WITH A DRINK.ALSO UK SOUNDS HOT MAYBE ILL CHECK IT OUT BUT FOR NOW IM PLANNING ON GOING TO IBIZA THIS SUMMER WITH SOME FRIENDS AND MAYBE EXODUST AND PRINCESS0621(JUST PLAYIN). AND I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT THOSE ASSHOLES WHO TRY TO COP A FEEL ON GIRLS THOSE GUYS SHOULD STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM CLUBS!!! CUZ THEY RUIN A GIRLS NIGHT.

PEACE

THE FUTURE IS NOW FORGET THE PAST