Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYSTERIOUSSSSS!!!!! ~~~

Let's all wish Zoya a very happy birthday!!! biggrin.gif She'll be 22 this coming Saturday. Since Sound Factory is her second home, we will be celebrating her birthday there for after hours. Before SF, let's all meet up in a lounge. I know of a few good lounges near the SF area. I'll look into choosing a place and posting the address later. In the meantime leave your Saturday free!!!

On a sadder note, this will also be Lucie's (Amalkav) last weekend in NY. She will be moving back to the Czech Republic shortly. So the 13th will also double for her farewell party! Be sure to make it and get ready for a long wild night!!!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

Happy Birthday, Zoya, you spring chicken, ha ha ha!!! I think it's our (meaning Monique's and my) goal to do SF after Exit this sat.....hopefully i'll get to with you a happy birthday in person!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

<-- takes a deep breath.. round 2:

Crossy - Oooh that'd be awesome. I think lounge is a great idea to relax and chill before going out. Hope you can make it :) Thanks :)

Arthur - HIIIII! Miss you guys so much :( I cannot wait to hang with you again and to see Lina's face when she hears that shit! If it's anything like yours was that time, I'll die a happy person :) I hope your friend likes it too and doen't drag you out too early.. See you soon!!!

Steve Steve Steve ;) I wuv u too sweetie, you're just awesome! Thanx :) *hug*

Ali - not belated, actually early :) But thanx!! Thank you :) No SF for you LOL? Where do you chill these days? Vinyl?

Rob - thanx :) Btw, if you didn't read my last SF review, JP played the original Brain Damage last week.. Of course I missed it but how awesome is that???

grepanelli - thanx, hopefully we'll get to meet soon :)

Dana - thank you girlie ;) why don't all of you come to SF after Exit?? Kinda expensive, so better yet, just come straight to SF! Exit will still be there next week I promise!!!! :)

Dee - thank you :) If you don't come to SF, I'll come to Twilo LOL.. Easy solution right?:)

Thanks everyone.. I'm already smiling even though it's not even my b-day yet :) *hugzzzzzzzz*

Zoya.

HAPPY BDAY!

I WILL BE AT SOUND FACTORY TO FINEALLY MEET YA!

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS JONATHAN PETERS BETTER FUCKIN BE GOOD!

XOXOXOXOO MWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAHHHHHHHHZ

p.s. and to all ya commin to sf this sat, please leave drama at the door with paris...

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Lol. Here I go again. I can't not thank each and every one of you so I have to do it individually smile.gif

LikmyLipz - thanx! I hope you come to a lounge with us before so we can actually chat a lil.. Kinda tough to talk to ppl at the club wink.gif

Rachel - you got until Saturday to find an icon LOL..

Bratnik - thank you smile.gif Kristelee is friends with one of my friends so I met her a few times.. Why?

resident - thanx Alex smile.gif That lounge is in the most perfect location. Maybe we'll go there?

Lola - oki.. I understand frown.gif *sob*

The best wishes to you girlie! More in person on Saturday smile.gif

Thx ppl war wishing me good luck... I wii need it in Czech...I don't know what to say... I AM SO FAWKING SAD!!!!!

cwm36.gifcwm36.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

Thx ppl war wishing me good luck... I wii need it in Czech...I don't know what to say... I AM SO FAWKING SAD!!!!!

cwm36.gifcwm36.gif

oh boy what's wrong with my spelling!!!!

I wanted to say thx for wishing me good luck I will need it....

You know what I mean smile.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

cwm36.gifcwm36.gif

Don't be sad sweetie smile.gif ...everything will be just fine...you'll see .....I wish you the best of luck w/ everything that you do....and I hope to see you VERY soon.....

......Good Luck Baby.......Lola

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

cwm36.gifcwm36.gif

oh boy what's wrong with my spelling!!!!

I wanted to say thx for wishing me good luck I will need it....

You know what I mean smile.gif

I'm gonna miss you!!!

*cries*

cwm45.gif

------------------

ani_twee.giftweety1.gif

Happy B-day Zoya!

Who needs to vote? I think this amount of birhtday wishes proves you are the most popular female on the board...

I hope to see y'all Sat.

When and where (inside SF) will we be meeting?

Hey Luce, you'll miss us and we'll miss you, but I have every confidence that you'll be back soon.

-Dennis

------------------

furnace.gif