Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(WOMENS VIEW WANTED) Beauty = respect

DOES THE SAME GO FOR WOMEN?

If a women is seen with a not so attractive guy, is she thought less of? By men? By women?

//However the same goes the reverse way for //women. If they are seen with some guy most //wouldnt be caught dead with they lose alot //of respect from the women arround that see //the 2 together... thats my view.

ok, granted these two people are famous but Paulina Poriskova once said, in reference to her husband, Rick Okasek (sp?)....that she always went for men who weren't classically good looking. I think she even referred to him as being funny looking......I wouldn't think less of someone b/c their partner doesn't fit my bill of what's "hot"....that's ridiculous!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

LOOKS MEAN NOTHING...

When I see a couple together and they just project each other perfectly they look beautiful regardless of there looks!!!!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

I see a "Hot" couple and they are all stuck up and fighting they are UGLY

When are people going to look deeper?

Beauty is a expression of energy/aura

Projection of ones inner self/someones goodness

This is true beauty!

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

in mo, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. some ppl( im not sayin anyone here, just in general) are so goddamn concerned about impressing others. would u rather be w/ a "hot" guy/girl u can show off to your friends, who treats u like shit, or be w/ someone who others may not think is "hot", but they treat u like gold? looks aren't everything. years from now we'll all be wrinkly and old. wont matter what we looked like.

------------------

" Don't take life seriously, because you can't come out of it alive." - Warren Miller

When I see a REALLY hot girl with a not so good looking guy . . . my first impression is . . . "hmmmmmmm he must make up for it in bed!" cwm32.gif

Just kidding!!

But seriously, like keshiki stated . . . their beauty does not fade TO ME whether their partner is handsome/beautiful or not.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown angel.gif