Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i think beauty = respect post , was the worst post ever ... and total bullshit !

i was just looking through that post and i think it sucks ... further more i'm sick of girls whining cuz some guy didnt show them the attention they wanted or some bullshit .. whatever they are whining about. women show off their men just as much as men show off their women. ever notice how a girlfriend will cling to a guy and not let go , being liek , look this is my man ,... and maybe they dont " high 5 " each other .. but u knwo when they talk about it , they talk just like we do. guy give each other props for being with a hot chick because they appriciate the girls beauty and arew liek yo you have got yourself a hot girlfriend there ... or they think to themselves , dam my girlfriend is hot ... and why shouldnt they... women do the same shit and i'm sick of teh double standard that guys are always teh bad ones , guys are always the assholes ... bullshit ... as a matter of fact , women in most cases are worst then men , i have lots of girls that are friends and i see how they are , and how they are when their boyfriends arent around , and these girls raent sluts , they are typical girls. so just because they are cute or sweet or start crying doesnt make them the innocent victims of the horible mean boys .... i think that post was total bullshit ... and i could post teh same exact thing about women and no one would even responde .. except maybe to turn it around on men ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

can i be that guy .. ur kinda cute ...

i'll prance u around and shit .. make sure and wear sexy revealing clothes i wanna get my props !!!!!

=)

Haha, you silly goose! well sorry but that guy is my bf. Sawweee!

Originally posted by cubano43:

I think beauty= getting hit on by every guy in the joint.

Again...I think this is wrong..it's all attitude...a girl can be more attractive yet not have one boy come up to her! She might choose to play the cold shoulder attitude...same with guys...

I notice when i'm out there looking like a wolf on the prowl women run away from me...and when i'm just having fun dancing with friends, they pop up from all over the place. Figures!!!!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

That's fucking hysterical !!!! pinching their nipples?? I've never done that...they seem to perk up on their own at the right time...LOL!!

Hmmmm...really??? keep talking about those nipples darling...something of mine seems to be perking up at this time!!!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Hmmmm...really??? keep talking about those nipples darling...something of mine seems to be perking up at this time!!!

ahhhh ahhahahahah marcella do u see what u do to us men !!! =)

ok ok .. then it's official , at the next meet up there will be the first annual Ms. ClubNYC Nipple Awards ! all the girls will pinch their nipples until they are "perky" and then me and mario will judge them !

mario dont forget the camera !!!

whpoooooooo hoooo

NIPPLE CONTEST !!!!

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

i hear ya ... but you know what .. i'm not one of these neanderthal men that are like " ugg " " ummm" " boobs" " i like."

i'm not even a boob guy ..

You better not say that too much or you gonna have all these women running after ya!

outtahere.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown angel.gif

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

That's fucking hysterical !!!! pinching their nipples?? I've never done that...they seem to perk up on their own at the right time...LOL!!

(oh no - marcella's going to get lots of PMs again)

------------------

* i love sex always and forever *

and they tell me that women grow on trees

and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

Good idea. When's the next meetup? biggrin.gif

ASAP !!!

NIPP-LES , NIPP-LES NIPPPPP-LESSS

NIPP-LES , NIPP-LES NIPPPPP-LES

=-P

WHOOOO HOOOO .,..

i thinkit migth be time for a new post dedictaed ot teh nipple contest !

and where is my girl dolcemimi

she didnt responce to this post

it was mostly directed at her ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

i feel the same way maria....

and Joey... As far as the boobie thing goes, i paid DAMN GOOD $ for these boobies!! I will show them off as much as i like.... lol (kidding, sorta....)

i agree, if the boobs are hanging out, they are gonna get attn, so deal with it...

Originally posted by buccafm:

I say WHO GIVES A FLYING A RAT'S ASS?? This is soooo stupid, who cares if a guy shows off his girl, shit I take it as a compliment, and when a girl is checking out my guy I stand tall, proud of what i have and take it as a fucking compliment. i mean c'mon, girls are always trying to flaunt what they got, little tops, little skirts, dancing hot and sexy (okay at least i do haha) but you know you love the attention (this goes for the guys too). I mean you know it makes you feel good when you got guys or gals gawking you sayin "Damn you look good" when you walk by. Now, on the other hand, if the guy or gal is a total jerk and tries to cop a feel and you say don't touch, and they keep trying, well then i kick their ass.

Anyways, the bottom line is, the person is proud of what they have and want to show it off to the world. Just like ladies, like it was mentioned, you know when you get that diamond on your finger your gonna be showing that shit off like there's no tomorrow comparing it to other's.

so what have we learned: WHO THE FUCK CARES, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN, AND ENJOY!!! biggrin.gif

Originally posted by nikilina:

i feel the same way maria....

and Joey... As far as the boobie thing goes, i paid DAMN GOOD $ for these boobies!! I will show them off as much as i like.... lol (kidding, sorta....)

i agree, if the boobs are hanging out, they are gonna get attn, so deal with it...

nikilina , you are so pretty that i could never choose to look at your boobs over your beautiful face !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Hahahahahha.. Joey, you want drama? I can give you drama smile.gif Nah.. I think we had enough for a whole lifetime in the last few days..

Generalizations suck but a lot of times they are true.. There are a lot of shallow ppl in this world and there is nothing we can do about that. The only thing we can do is surround ourselves with ppl who have morals, values and respect..

But I totally agree with you Joey....I've seen too many girls showing off thier trophy boyfriends. Now to something else women like to show off...a different trophy...their trophy diamond ring!!!!!! What's up with that!?!?!?! Look my rock is bigger than your rock!!!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

But I totally agree with you Joey....I've seen too many girls showing off thier trophy boyfriends. Now to something else women like to show off...a different trophy...their trophy diamond ring!!!!!! What's up with that!?!?!?! Look my rock is bigger than your rock!!!

no doubt ... like ohhhh look at my enagagement ring ... blah blahh .. isnt it beautfuk =-P shadddup ! and how about this ... showing off the trophy breast ... !!!

prancing around the club wearing like Nothing ..! breast and clevage hangin out all over theplace , bouncing around ... and then they'd be like ... ewww why do guys have to stare at my boobs ... umm maybe if they were poppin out all ova the place we wouldnt look ... !!

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif