Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who goin to EXIT this Fri. I have mad heads goin w/ me, gonna be awesome!!!

Originally posted by red30:

I'm going to EXIT on Sat night w a few girlfriends. This will be our 1st visit there. Why did you make mention of people hating it???

Ill def be there on Sat also...

Alot of people hate it there..BUT it is my favorite place right now..whatever floats your boat...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Me and my boys go every Friday -- there's no place I'd rather -- its the most intense party every week. Over 4,000 people, 4 floors, the ROOF, and more.

Image Fridays @ EXIT

Want VIP access and some other phat hook up's? use ECLIPSE'S VIP <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> every time you go -- email us at VIPlist1@hotmail.com or PM me for all the latest info.!! Remember, simply say ECLIPSE at the door for REDUCED ADMISSION before 12:30(but email if you want MORE!!!)

Me and my boys go every Friday -- there's no place I'd rather -- its the most intense party every week. Over 4,000 people, 4 floors, the ROOF, and more.

Image Fridays @ EXIT

Want VIP access and some other phat hook up's? use ECLIPSE'S VIP <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> every time you go -- email us at VIPlist1@hotmail.com or PM me for all the latest info.!! Remember, simply say ECLIPSE at the door for REDUCED ADMISSION before 12:30(but email if you want MORE!!!)

Image Fridays @ EXIT

im going with my whole crew. i think we should definatly have a meetup spot. just name a time. not to early though cuz im probobly gonna get in at around 2.

peace out,

gianni

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!

oh i'll be there tonite sleeping on the doorstep so i can be the first person inside friday nite and i'm gonna sleep outside all day saturday too so i can be the first person inside saturday . . . if rob doesn't fight me for the spot rolleyes.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox