Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cox/Tenaglia report on mtv.com

argghh. . .

they reported about the Twilo gig over President's Day weekend on mtv.com. . .

what do you think?? good or bad thing??

either it's gonna draw way too many people there, or it'll just up the stakes for an already kewl party. . .

i wanna buy tickets to insure i'm getting in. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

women are my favorite drug. . . they're the ones that fuck you up the most!!

man, i don't think i like that....is it one of those reports they run over and over and over so even if you don't watch mtv that much you're gonna see it eventually??? hmmmm......

oh, duh, i see you say mtv.com...forget what i just said..but i still don't like it!

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 01-11-2001).]

I dont think the average mtv.com'er will find this shit. I had to search for tenaglia in the mtv.com engine, so if it isnt on the front page, then forgetaboutit. Its interesting to see mtv trying to act like they present a diverse variety of musik though! imposters!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Damn.. There'll be a MOB there! I'm def getting tix in advance and coming EARLY..

yes me too. if anyone knows about getting advance tix please post it.

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

OK, I just went to mtv.com, because I was worried for a moment! But it's only one of the headlines, and it's not on the first page. Plus, unless the names mean something to them, most people are going to just pass it by. Just like the flyers for this night... They have just a baseball cap + a smile with a space between the front teeth... Only means something to those in the know.

It's funny that mtv is trying to get with the program tho... But I did find something out that I didn't know... CC will be at Twi every Sunday preceding a holiday in 2001! Sweet!!!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com