Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT FRIDAY!?!?!

We can HOOK YOU UP at EXIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ECLIPSE'S VIP <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A>

Want VIP access?

Want FREE admission?

and of course REDUCED ADMISSION!

Simply say ECLIPSE at the door for the reduced admission BUT email us at VIPlist1@hotmail.com for all the info on the phat hook up's!!!!! or call our cell at

973-903-9499 anytime!

oh gawd

so w/ your list they get vip access(to what:confused smile.gif and free admission(ahahaha yea right)

please take your ridiuclous bullshit promoting methods elsewhere

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

yo i wish i could be there but i have work everyday, arrrrrrrrrrrr

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Hey sup. I'm going to Exit tonight. I'm down for the meet-up. Can't wait to hear Draper again.

Clunedoge, the dress code I think is no boots and no white sneakers. But just dress up I guess if you wanna garauntee you'll get in. But you ain't gotta go all out. The line is usually the longest around 12:00-1:30?? But usually the line goes really fast. You won't have to wait more then like 15 minutes. But no garauntee's there's been one night I waited 2 hours.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2