Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Sunday Night??

tyco

Hey peeps......I know it's Friday and everyone is head over heels about tonight and Saturday but just wondering if anything good is cooking for Sunday(with the holiday and all) or if anyone is going out......I ask because I'm returning to NY on Sunday and I've been in withdrawal.......what's the deal?

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

Originally posted by tyco:

Hey peeps......I know it's Friday and everyone is head over heels about tonight and Saturday but just wondering if anything good is cooking for Sunday(with the holiday and all) or if anyone is going out......I ask because I'm returning to NY on Sunday and I've been in withdrawal.......what's the deal?

Mikey

I need to celebrate "Don't have to go to my god awful Job on Monday, hell not ever again" so...if something's up on Sun. I'm game.

-OO

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

sup, kids-

Slimelight NYC!!!

See my thread, **Slimelight** London Underground Invades NYC - Sunday - Industrial, Goth, DarkTechno

From the site:

"Slimelight NYC is the sister club to London's longest running alternative club dealing in industrial, power-noise, cyber-synth, ebm, cyber-goth, darkwave, trad + modern goth, plus crossover and related alternative sounds."

This party was sick last time and it's only gonna be more apocalyptic this time around!

PEACE,

NFK

Smack My Bitch Up

notforkids69@yahoo.com

notforkids69 on AIM

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

[This message has been edited by notforkids (edited 01-16-2001).]