Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beauty = respect Has to be one of the best threads EVER!!!

I'd like to give a big shout out to my boys SpoonyD, Ezdreamer and Shadowchaser for livening up my days. Of course my ladies Brandie and BlueAngel.

Props also go to Deanna, Lexxi, Jewel and lmsadc, and some others I can't remember the names of.

I'm just blow away by the fact that people could type full paragraphs debating an actual topic, and standing up for themselves, and also for the people who could ramble on like a novel without anything of meaning to say. I'm gonna print out the whole thread and use it as bathroom reading material

you guys F A W K I N R O C K!!!!!!!

And how could I forget Apothoesis...he has truly tancended himself to be placed among the gods of ignorance.

God bless everyone!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Yeh i agree, that is a great thread... keep trying to read it but it keeps pissing me off... so i have to go take a break drop a few vallium.

Thank GOD for spoonyd & Blueangel the voices of reason.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by spoonyd:

unfortunately I think I used up all my words.

bugger

alright, someone get this guy a new thesaurus!

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I'm so glad to know that I'm such an entertainment for you Pete while you're doing your business in the John! cwm13.gif

I also LOVVVVVVVVEEEEE a good debate!! It makes the work days go so fast!! wink.gif

Back when I first stared posting . . . I believe this is when SAINT would come in and post one his "IN YOUR FACE" poems!! I miss his poems!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown angel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

I'm so glad to know that I'm such an entertainment for you Pete while you're doing your business in the John! cwm13.gif

I also LOVVVVVVVVEEEEE a good debate!! It makes the work days go so fast!! wink.gif

Back when I first stared posting . . . I believe this is when SAINT would come in and post one his "IN YOUR FACE" poems!! I miss his poems!!

BlueAngel

Yeh Sait was cool, those poems were great... he's probably hanging out at some poetry slam, rather than posting.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

SpoonyD = Da fawkin' man

Blue Angel = Da fawkin' woMan

'nuff said. cwm1.gif

And Abstrakt = Da fawkin' BOMB! cwm38.gif Hiya doin' sweetie? Coming out on Friday? Lynn's b-day bash?

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown angel.gif

Originally posted by schwingep:

he has truly tancended himself to be placed among the gods of ignorance.

God bless everyone!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

If these gods exist, then right up there with them is that guy who said that "Grade A" girls never have "Grade A" personalities, "They just don't exist"......oh what I would do to meet that MF!

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

Originally posted by spoonyd:

funny,

I keep waiting for the thread to die but it won't. It's got some sort of life of its own. 2+ days and running.

booyah indeed

What's funnier is that the knock off threads won't die either... more seem to appear every day...

------------------

I had a dream... a wet dream... looks like God is pissing on me again...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

And Abstrakt = Da fawkin' BOMB! cwm38.gif Hiya doin' sweetie? Coming out on Friday? Lynn's b-day bash?

BlueAngel

Hey hun! Whats new? ummm...I doubt I'm going, considered I wasn't invited! LOL! Its all good, I already have plans but hopefully I'll run into you soon. I'll be at Twilo a few times next month...I'll run into you crazy kids there smile.gif

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Friday - Julie Steven's baby shower

Saturday - Sound Factory 5th Floor

PM for guestlist

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Hey hun! Whats new? ummm...I doubt I'm going, considered I wasn't invited! LOL! Its all good, I already have plans but hopefully I'll run into you soon. I'll be at Twilo a few times next month...I'll run into you crazy kids there smile.gif

- Ali

Are you going to Twilo for PVD next month?? I'll be there for PVD . . . always there for PVD!! PVD! PVD! PVD!!

Oops, sorry . . . got a lil' outta hand. iiworry.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Originally posted by nikkibear:

I agree. This gotta be on of the best threads ever. I love how you are so proud of breaking this man. I love it. You people are so damn cool.

Do yourself a favour and re-read the thread. There is a great deal of excellent debate over personal values, social perception, and materialism.

If all you get out of that is drama? Well I feel sorry for you. I think a lot of people showed their true colours in that thread. There's a lot to learn from it.