Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG help! Have you ever had migraine that bad that you lost your visio????

thx guys.. I took one excedrin migrane already but I think I'll take another one. Why the hell this is happening to me?? I don't understand! I was OK and then all of the sudden it started. I can't go sleep because a I am at work frown.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

It sucks becaues migranes can come from sooo many things... maybe your tense? hehehe go get yourself a nicccccce massage after work..

or maybe you have an alergy to something, or is someone in your office maybe wearing a lil bit to much perfume?

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Migraines tend to come on like that...whammo, out of no where.

Sometimes you can experience something called "an aura." Its a variety of sensations that occur before the onset of the migraine.

For some people its visual, almost like trails. Others, they smell something weird (this is what happens to me) or they suddenly feel "off." Kinda like the world is moving too slow.

Don't panic, hon. You ARE okay. Its painful, its frustrating but you are okay. If the pain continues...get the hell home. Stairing at a computer will only make this worse.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Its probably from your anxiety over leaving, etc...I hope you feel better and everything works out...if I'm not upstate this weekend...I'll be at SF to wish you my best in person...I know we haven't met...but I still feel for ya... smile.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

oh man I can't believe this... My left arm hand nad half of my face+tongue is tingleing and when I pinch myself to that hand I can't feel it frown.gif Is this normal too???? I want it to stop!!!!!!!

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

oh man I can't believe this... My left arm hand nad half of my face+tongue is tingleing and when I pinch myself to that hand I can't feel it frown.gif Is this normal too???? I want it to stop!!!!!!!

yes its normal. Can you make calls from your work phone? If so..call me 212-647-5971.

You MAY find that you have trouble talking soon. Listen..GO HOME.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

It is all probably from the migraine but it certainly wouldn't hurt to check with a doctor. I get opthamolplegic migraines (sp?) that start with an aura. Spots at first, then tunnel vision and difficulty speaking and about 1/2 hour later the pain hits, makes you vomit and then pass out.

Yup, there a blast. Thank God I only get them 1 or 2 times a year...if that.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

thank you guys so much. Seriously I feel better not that I know it's anything I could die from..

ooana-thx for going through this with me smile.gif If it's not gonna be better I'll call you. But I think I will call my boss now and tell her that I am leaving today. I am so pissed off. I need to pack all my stuff today but I don't feel like doing anything but sleep frown.gif

How often does this shit happen to you???

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif

Seriously I feel better not that I know it's anything I could die from..

yes..obviously.. I have difficulty with talking I wanted to say...that it's NOT anything I could die from...

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif

thank you guys so much. Seriously I feel better not that I know it's anything I could die from..

ooana-thx for going through this with me smile.gif If it's not gonna be better I'll call you. But I think I will call my boss now and tell her that I am leaving today. I am so pissed off. I need to pack all my stuff today but I don't feel like doing anything but sleep frown.gif

How often does this shit happen to you???

I went through a period where I had one once a week. That was such a nightmare.

Now about once every 2-3 months. I go through the same numbness that you are going through but I also get Aphasia. That's the inability to speak clearly, you mumble although you can "think" the words, you can't say them.

Seriously hon...call me if you are scared. I REALLY know what you're going through and can talk you through it.

But you REALLY REALLY need to go home. You need to rest or it'll just get worse.

Check your PMs.

-Oo

------------------

OMG guys this is the scariest shit ever happend to me... I just got terrible headache and I lost my vision for a couple of minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?? I couldn't read anything and I even couldn't see myself clearly in the mirror. And it seems like I can't coordinate my balance! I don't know what the f**k is going on!!!! frown.giffrown.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif

OMG guys this is the scariest shit ever happend to me... I just got terrible headache and I lost my vision for a couple of minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?? I couldn't read anything and I even couldn't see myself clearly in the mirror. And it seems like I can't coordinate my balance! I don't know what the f**k is going on!!!! frown.giffrown.gif

Hon, don't panic. I get migraines and that's what you're having right now.

Get away from the computer because the glare may trigger another. Go lie down and sleep for about an hour or, I know this sounds rough, make yourself vomit. It often stops the migraine in its tracks.

If it continues and you're scared, I'm real familiar with these...post something and I'll PM you my contact info.

Also, breath, put a cool cloth on your head and breath breath breath breath.

-Oo

------------------

i hear ya, i get really really bad headaches that i can't walk straight, sometimes they get so bad that i cant swallow or i throw up, even if i breath to deeply...

I just take like 4 excedrin when i feel one comming on.. sometimes i get them from laying on the couch or anxiety..

hope ya feel better hun! xoxoxo mwwwwahz

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html