Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Ginger Project or The "It" Project ??????????????

Has anybody heard of this? It's supposed to be revolutionary whatever it is, but nobody knows anything about it. I heard the guy who developed it is at Harvard and in 5 yrs he'll be richer than Bill Gates. Supposedly it has something to do with energy, cold fusion? String Theory?

I saw a news report on Bloomberg that said everybody will want one, and some people will have to have a few of them.

What the hell is this thing?

------------------

line1.jpg

Originally posted by tenupa:

Has anybody heard of this? It's supposed to be revolutionary whatever it is, but nobody knows anything about it. I heard the guy who developed it is at Harvard and in 5 yrs he'll be richer than Bill Gates. Supposedly it has something to do with energy, cold fusion? String Theory?

I saw a news report on Bloomberg that said everybody will want one, and some people will have to have a few of them.

What the hell is this thing?

The Only Ginger Project I know of is something to do with modeling tools for Linux. Is that what you're talking about?

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Originally posted by back2basics-:

It's all roumors at the moment.. but the rumors are that it's a new fuel cell or a battery for personal transportation or the transportation device it's self.

<blinks> Any links???? I really want to read about this. Any info would be awesome.

Thanks!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

I really hope this isn't "it" but a client sent this link to me, it's a patent file by the inventor of the thing and if this is really "ginger" I'll be pissed.

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.delphion.com/cgi-bin/viewpat.cmd/WO00075001A1" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.delphion.com/cgi-bin/viewpat.cmd/WO00075001A1</A>

What do you guys think?

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010112/tc/ginger_dc_4.html

Another link about "ginger" Heh, great marketing ploy if I've ever saw one.

-Oo

------------------

I really hope this isn't "it" but a client sent this link to me, it's a patent file by the inventor of the thing and if this is really "ginger" I'll be pissed.

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.delphion.com/cgi-bin/viewpat.cmd/WO00075001A1" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.delphion.com/cgi-bin/viewpat.cmd/WO00075001A1</A>

What do you guys think?

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010112/tc/ginger_dc_4.html

Another link about "ginger" Heh, great marketing ploy if I've ever saw one.

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by ooana:

The Only Ginger Project I know of is something to do with modeling tools for Linux. Is that what you're talking about?

No, it has something to do with energy, I've heard rumors that entire cities will be built around this technology, again as back2basics said, it's all rumors at the moment, but I'd love to know what the hell this thing is.

------------------

line1.jpg

Originally posted by ooana:

No, it has something to do with energy, I've heard rumors that entire cities will be built around this technology, again as back2basics said, it's all rumors at the moment, but I'd love to know what the hell this thing is.

So would I...anyone, anyone???!!! <dutifully searches the web>

-Oo

------------------

Whats the guys name. I heard people talk about it but nothing more. Someone said something about him buying an island inventing some revolutionary thing. Don't know much more. I'll ask the guy who was tellin me.

------------------

In the end its not the years in our life that count but the life in our years.

Always remember you are unique just like everyone else.

CNBC had a couple of pieces on it. It is allegedly a new method of personal transport, a significant advance has been paid by Harvard University Press to write/publish the book on the development of the "It".

There are patents on the device, however there is some sort of proprietary nature to it so the full patent is not available for review at this point.

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

opelblitzcopy.gif

Very intresting! Keep the info coming. I'm looking for more too.

Thanks!

-Oo

------------------