Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Day at the Job From Hell!!!!

ooana

I'm free I'm free!!!!! Muhahahaaahahaha! Well, in a few hours.

Now time to make sure I've a new gig or I'll be paying my landlord in home baked cookies. <laughs>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Originally posted by ooana:

I'm free I'm free!!!!! Muhahahaaahahaha! Well, in a few hours.

Now time to make sure I've a new gig or I'll be paying my landlord in home baked cookies. <laughs>

-Oo

Good luck finding a job hun, it's tough out there. I was out of a job for two months and last month I had to ask my landlord to grace me for this month's rent that he'll get double on the 1st of feb.

Congrats and good luck in getting a new job. I have no idea about the unemployment thing. I have stuck with the same company that I started with right out of high school.

Right or wrong, I have stuck it out. I guess that it just was not as bad as what you have right now.

Smile, bake lots of cookies, and have fun!

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

opelblitzcopy.gif

Yea Ooana!...I think I'm going to quit my job today too...I hate it here...

I'm going to get my pay check...put some Timo on for a bit...and then head into my boss's office and tell him that I'm outtie...I can't wait...

Good luck with the job hunt...I'm looking too and am scrambling to set up interviews...it's all good...we'll figure it out... cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Guest crystalmethodny

Yay Ooana!

Now you can be slothful and goof off all day... oh wait, do you goof off anyway? ; )

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Yay Ooana!

Now you can be slothful and goof off all day... oh wait, do you goof off anyway? ; )

<laughs> For the last few days I did. What will they do? FIRE ME? <cackles>

In truth though, after this weekend I'll be on the prowl for a new job so it'll be taking up a lot of time.

If any of you know of a place hiring or any recs for a place to drop my resume...let me know!!!!

Hope to see lots of you this weekend.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

It's Ova'!!!

Ooana has left the building! WAAHHOOO!

ten days severance and full references and...

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! See many of you this weekend! Time to celebrate!

-Oo

------------------

I want some cookies! smile.gif

Congradulations girl!!!!

Hope you find a job soon. If your a UN*X person you could drop your resume with the consulting company I work at. They are always hiring! And a great place to work. Have to know at least Solaris or alot of networking stuff.

See you at Twilo babe!

//sariman

------------------

P eace

L ove

U nity

R espect

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean