Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TONIGHT ???

I haven't been to Cream but I'm going to try to make it tonight!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by cathyo:

I haven't been to Cream but I'm going to try to make it tonight!

Do you want to MEET-UP?

ALSo why didnt you like FLOAT??

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by peache5030:

Do you want to MEET-UP?

ALSo why didnt you like FLOAT??

Sounds good to me! I'm going w/my b/f at 12ish. That's what we're shooting for at least! We're late everywhere we go.

Like I said I haven't been there so I don't know if there is a spot I can specify to meet you at but I'll give you a decription:

I'm 5'8" closer to 5"11" with the heels, red hair and will be wearing black pants w/either a black top or a maroon and gold top. There are a couple of pics of me on the photo gallery.

I'll also be running around trying to find Dave H, Craig Mac and Russ Reign from the board.

Hope to see you!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Originally posted by cathyo:

Sounds good to me! I'm going w/my b/f at 12ish. That's what we're shooting for at least! We're late everywhere we go.

Like I said I haven't been there so I don't know if there is a spot I can specify to meet you at but I'll give you a decription:

I'm 5'8" closer to 5"11" with the heels, red hair and will be wearing black pants w/either a black top or a maroon and gold top. There are a couple of pics of me on the photo gallery.

I'll also be running around trying to find Dave H, Craig Mac and Russ Reign from the board.

Hope to see you!!

Can you send me the link???? so I will at least have a better idea of what you look like...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

I'm sorry!!

My ex was supposed to pick up the kids and once again, he's ruining my plans!!

Looks like I have to put it on hold. I'll probably have the kids next weekend so now I have to wait 2 wks!! frown.gif

Sorry again, I'll let you know next time. If you still go let me know how it was!!

------------------

blultbar.gif