Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Vasquez....Gettin' too old or no??

Guest chinagirl

i just got the twilo volume 1 junior vasquez cd and i think the cd and his talent is incredible. just my $0.02. cwm29.gif

------------------

"Give Junior any three records, and he'll create something greater than the sum of its parts."

devil_pointing_right_md_wht.gif

giggles62@aol.com

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

God I know Mario will be putting his $0.02 in when he reads this..LOL!!!

LMAO!!! You bet ya babe!!!

Junior is still letting it rip and will continue to do so till he retires. He proved that last NYE when he played the most INCREDIBLE set. I'm a die hard Junior fan and the only thing that scares me is how much longer can he put on these 12 hour sets. Kinda makes Paul Oakenfold look like a pussy eh???

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Kinda makes Paul Oakenfold look like a pussy eh???

for everyones information, dj's dont always have the ultimate say as to when and how long they play for. I always see paul getting bashed on these boards for roseland, when he was so sick he could bearly even get on the plane to NY the night of the show. when he did get here (i dont know if anyone here has flown sick) he wasn't fealing 100%, but he still went on and played for his fans. sorry, he doesnt have a weelky long ass set at twilo or anything, and jr does, sure, but these are 2 compleatly different djs with 2 cimpleatly different styles. I like them both, see them both, and will contiue to do so. if its for an hour or for 12, just be glad thqat you had a chance to see one of your favorite performers at all.

I know this is a 'is jr. getting to old' post, so I will answer the question and say no way is he getting old. go any saturday night and you will see, there is no question.

Peace and love kidz,

michael

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Originally posted by momadance:

for everyones information, dj's dont always have the ultimate say as to when and how long they play for. I always see paul getting bashed on these boards for roseland, when he was so sick he could bearly even get on the plane to NY the night of the show. when he did get here (i dont know if anyone here has flown sick) he wasn't fealing 100%, but he still went on and played for his fans. sorry, he doesnt have a weelky long ass set at twilo or anything, and jr does, sure, but these are 2 compleatly different djs with 2 cimpleatly different styles. I like them both, see them both, and will contiue to do so. if its for an hour or for 12, just be glad thqat you had a chance to see one of your favorite performers at all.

I know this is a 'is jr. getting to old' post, so I will answer the question and say no way is he getting old. go any saturday night and you will see, there is no question.

Peace and love kidz,

michael

What you say is true Michael. For an hour or twelve I am glad to see my fav dj play. But for my $20 Junior can keep me dancing till my legs go weak, while Pauly is going home before I even get warmed up. (oh...and it'll cost me a bit more than $20 to see Paul)

Also to my knowledge he has recently been playing only 2 hour sets. I don't know the exact details, but my friend saw him in the UK (after the roseland) and he told me he also played a 2 hour set there. I can't stand the fact he can charge $25k to spin records for 2 hours. He's good...but not THAT good! Before you think I hate the man, I don't. He easily falls into my top 5 favorite DJ's. Now before this becomes a Junior vs. Paul post....

Let's all come and hear Junior spin an AMAZING set next Saturday the 20th!!!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

I like the fact that he's old, it adds to his character and the originality of Twilo. He's a rare talent, and as such, he is set apart from the others. His age is one of those defining factors.

With so many new dj's flooding the scene it's good to be able to look into the booth around 9 am on a sunday morning and see an old school face.

& EXPERIENCE!

I'm really sick of this topic cwm8.gif .....its been posted 3x already on the twilo board. Stop askin & face the muzik!

Teddyruxpin, ARENA was IN-FUCKIN-CREDIBLE!!! 10x betta than Juniorverse.

Arena R.I.P 96.

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 01-13-2001).]