Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let's keep the juice heads out of Websters on Tiesto night

Feb. 16, DJ Tiesto comes back finally. For all you Oakenfold fans, this should be a night to remember. Tiesto will amaze everyone. Let's keep all the juice heads out of this show. All the ladies, this night will be trance heaven, we need people who can dance and do it right. NO juice heads ruining the night.

I got two solutions for ya'll.

1. At the front door give out cans of mase to all the girls going in. In a couple of hours we should be able to recognize who the mased assholes are.

2. Talk to the club dealers, substitute their K with xanex or vikatin or something like that. In a couple of hours we gather all the passed out juiceheads and throw them into the disco room where they can chill untill the trucks for nj and li come.

BTW: I dont know when the last time anyone has been to WB, But I've been there about three times in the past year and never saw a single juicehead. On the down side the place closes around 4am because they cant sell liquor anymore.

Ya'll have no idea how much I'm looking forward to seeing Tiesto. Every single one of his sets that I've listened to thus far -- Energy 2000, Amsterdam 1999 and a host of individual tracks -- have sent me through the roof! It literally gives me shivers down my spine sometimes, like somebody was tickling my brain with a feather.

I've never been to Webster Hall, but I've heard it's not as hardcore a dance club as Twilo is. I've also heard they have cheesy things like trapeze artists and stuff, too. But whatever -- I'm not going there for the venue: I'm going for Tiesto.

Who's with me?! cwm4.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Originally posted by trancewhore:

Feb. 16, DJ Tiesto comes back finally. For all you Oakenfold fans, this should be a night to remember. Tiesto will amaze everyone. Let's keep all the juice heads out of this show. All the ladies, this night will be trance heaven, we need people who can dance and do it right. NO juice heads ruining the night.

you better hope i dont see you there, i'll fuckin crush your little head with my jucied up muscles. fuckin whore...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

1st things 1st who da fuck is pooh.what kind of fuckin name is pooh anyway u fuckin faggot.I really hope your a juichead.cuz u fuckin sound like one.hopefully u get really sick that night and dont even show up cuz everyone here cant stand those fuckin assholes anyway they cant dance and they fuck up the vibe in the club.2nd I want to give props to TRANCEWHORE for starting this topic cuz that nights gonna be sick.Tiesto is jesus, and OAKENFOLD IS GOD nuff said!!!!!

ps....DO U KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO FUCK ON COCAINE........

First of all, I mean no disrespect to the juice heads...they just can't dance and they grope all the girls, which is NOT COOL...Secondly props to all the people who love trance and who gave love to Tiesto. Clubhead, good looks. Juice heads ruin the vibe. I want to see ladies enjoying their night, not fighting losers.

Me and my boys are taking a limo, and doing it proper. It's going to be a lot of fun, lots of love to everyone. Let's just dance (good) and enjoy the best DJ (beides Oakenfold). It's going to be a night to remember, anyone who wants in on the fun, just let me know. That night, everyone has the time of their life.

PS.....Kiss me one last time, before they take my flesh away...

why can't guidos go? OH I FORGOT THE ONLY PEOPLE ALOWED TO GO TO GO CLUBS TO ENJOY MUSIC ARE THOSE THAT ARE VERY RACEST.. YA KNOW WHAT WAKE UP... BECAUSE 'GUIDOS' MAKE UP A BIG PART OF THE SCENE... AND WITH OUT THEM, ALOT OF THE CLUBS WOULD NOT AFFORD TO stay open.. and u act like guidos are the only ones who do drugs and sniff k, and pop pills and do ghb... stop being so color blind! the world isn't in just 2 colors.....

your in the melting pot of the world.. NEW YORK CITY! WHY CAN EVERYONE JUST EXCEPT IT???

what makes me laff even harder (sorry i dont mean to sound attitude) is that 'guidos' are not the only guys runnin around the girls playing a scene from night at the roxbury, humpin leg.. every time i get thrown into some ish like that.. its hardly ever a 'guido'... its a free world, your just gonna have to learn to live with it...

XOXOXO WMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAH!

P.S. its been a verrrrrrry bad week and a half.. dont mind my horrable attitude, you can all just hit me when you see me..

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

One more thing....Twilogoddess....Where do you think Oakenfold gets half his music.....how could you not listen to Tiesto??

--------------------------------

Oakie spins tracked produced by Perfecto...his own label & tracks by Timo Maas & BT. I LOVE TIESTO! U can't compare tiesto to oakie...2 diff styles completely.

YO TRANCEWHORE I DEFINETLY KNOW ABOUT THOSE JUICEHEADS RUINING THE VIBE AT CLUBS.AND THE ALSO TRY TO GROPE ALL THE GIRLS IN THE CLUB WHICH I THINK IS DEFINETLY NOT COOL AT ALL (GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN SO LEAVE THEM THE FUCK ALONE IF U DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT AROUND THEM).AND TRNCEWHORE 1 LAST THING IF U WANT TO DO UP A LIMO LET ME KNOW BROTHER CUZ ME AND MY GIRLS WILL DEFINETLY RUN WIT U PLUS ILL SUPPLY EVERYONE WIT DA BOMBS!!!!

PS.....LETS JUST BUG FACE AND HAVE THE TIME OF OUR LIVES CUZ TIESTO IS JESUS AND OAKENFOLD IS GOD(AND TWILOGODDESS I AGREE WITH U THE BOTH HAVE DIFF STYLES BUT THERE BOTH AMAZING AND THE SHIT!!!!NUFF SAID)

OMG!!! Why the fuck can't ppl just relax?????? What's up with this "lets not let these ppl"????? Who the fuck are you to LET SOMEONE IN OR NOT??? I mean, it's not your club! They wanna party just like everyone else! I hate being groped but I hate this kind of attitudes even more...

And I can't fucking wait for Tiesto..

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 01-06-2001).]

MYSTERRIOUSS HONEY WERE NOT HATING JUICEHAEDS BUT ALL WERE SAYING THAT THEY FUCK UP THE VIBE CUZ THEY GROPE ALL THE GIRLS.IF THERE THERE THEN THERE THERE JUST CHILL WIT THE GROPING AND MOLESTING!!!!

AND KEEP YOUR SHIRTS ON PLEASE!!!!AND NO WHITE GLOVES

PS...I CAN'T WAIT FOR TIESTO AS WELL..... cwm35.gif

Wow! People are harsh in here! Leave them alone. Not all of them are bad!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

OMG!!! Why the fuck can't ppl just relax?????? What's up with this "lets not let these ppl"????? Who the fuck are you to LET SOMEONE IN OR NOT??? I mean, it's not your club! They wanna party just like everyone else! I hate being groped but I hate this kind of attitudes even more...

And I can't fucking wait for Tiesto..

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 01-06-2001).]

MYSTERIOUSSS... thankgod theres someone else that sees it my way! hun when i see you i'm giving you a huge hug.. lol maybe you understand now why the hell half these people piss me off.. lol

whats even funnier is WHEN DO YOU EVER HEAR OR SEE A 'GUIDO' say KEEP THAT EUROTRASH OR RAVER OUT OF MY CLUB...

NEVER SO JUST STFU ALLREADY... YOU TALKING SHIT ISNT GONNA CHANGE THE WORLD OR THE CLUB SCENE

"BULD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT"

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

MWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAH

and untill your the one at the door, or your the one that owns the club and has a say in the matter.. if you hate these people so much, DONT GO!

and if you cant resort to not going then STOP COMPLAINING!

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

~LiPz~

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

[This message has been edited by LikmyLipz (edited 01-06-2001).]

Originally posted by clubhead32:

MYSTERRIOUSS HONEY WERE NOT HATING JUICEHAEDS BUT ALL WERE SAYING THAT THEY FUCK UP THE VIBE CUZ THEY GROPE ALL THE GIRLS.IF THERE THERE THEN THERE THERE JUST CHILL WIT THE GROPING AND MOLESTING!!!!

AND KEEP YOUR SHIRTS ON PLEASE!!!!AND NO WHITE GLOVES

PS...I CAN'T WAIT FOR TIESTO AS WELL..... cwm35.gif

Listen.. It's all about being TOLERANT to others!!! I HATE glowsticks. They annoy the fuck out of me! So what? I don't say "oh lets not let ppl who play with glowsticks in".. It's just wrong to exclude anyone!!!!! And they don't ruin the scene, like LikMyLipz said they are a part of it just like everyone else. You think you're the shit and they are losers, they think the same thing! Who's right? I just hate the fact that lately this board has been nothing but trashing ppl for whatever reason...

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

MYSTERIOUSSS... thankgod theres someone else that sees it my way! hun when i see you i'm giving you a huge hug.. lol maybe you understand now why the hell half these people piss me off.. lol

whats even funnier is WHEN DO YOU EVER HEAR OR SEE A 'GUIDO' say KEEP THAT EUROTRASH OR RAVER OUT OF MY CLUB...

NEVER SO JUST STFU ALLREADY... YOU TALKING SHIT ISNT GONNA CHANGE THE WORLD OR THE CLUB SCENE

"BULD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT"

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

MWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAH

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

I know what you mean, I get upset too and start yelling and bitching LOL.. Ppl who dont know me must think I'm the biggest bitch in the world LOL.. I just hate negativity and that's all it has been for the past couple of weeks!!!!

ENOUGH PPL!!!

clubhead finally got some girls to hang out with him and he's really insecure about them leaving him once they all get in and he pays for everyone. so please, juiceheads and all others alike, please stay away from him and the 2 girls he's bringin...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Alright everyone.....5 weeks and counting....Tiesto had finally come BACK to NYC. I cannot friggin wait. he could be playing in a fuckin garbage dump and i would stil go to see him. I cant wait.

To everyone that is having drama about this whole juicehead debate. Just give it up. Tiesto is not the type of DJ that would draw these guys out. If there are any Juiceheads there that night I can guarantee you that 75% of them are gonna be there for the music.

BTW-Clubhead32....bro you gotta relax..that is just Poohs humor bro. He is the complete opposite of a juicehead, he's one of us man...all about the music. Guarantee if you met the guy you would love him.........

Alright everyone.....I am looking foward to sseing you guys tear it up at Webster hall on the 16th. Till Then.............keep it real.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I know what you mean, I get upset too and start yelling and bitching LOL.. Ppl who dont know me must think I'm the biggest bitch in the world LOL.. I just hate negativity and that's all it has been for the past couple of weeks!!!!

ENOUGH PPL!!!

lol dont feel bad, i know i'm a bitch.. i dont go around puttin people down though.. i just really hate it.. you think sence people are in NYC enuff they would be use to the diversity of it.. Even in Highschool when that school nerd was being made fun of and all of the people in the room were making fun of them, i was always the one to stick up for them.... I guess its because deep down inside i know how it feels to get picked on, or laffed at, and i dont wanna see it happen to anyone...

XOXOXO MWWWWWWWAHZ

------------------

~LiPz~

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

lol dont feel bad, i know i'm a bitch.. i dont go around puttin people down though.. i just really hate it.. you think sence people are in NYC enuff they would be use to the diversity of it.. Even in Highschool when that school nerd was being made fun of and all of the people in the room were making fun of them, i was always the one to stick up for them.... I guess its because deep down inside i know how it feels to get picked on, or laffed at, and i dont wanna see it happen to anyone...

XOXOXO MWWWWWWWAHZ

Heh.. Disturbing that more and more ppl are replying with the same attitude.. And I'm NOT a bitch smile.gif I CAN be one when provoked but generally I'm not wink.gif

yeah trancewhore i hear u and i see where u are coming from. and if u plan to do this right yo i am there with u get that limo pulling by my house. U might need a navigator stretch to hold the crowd. and lets just keep this shit hot and have fun

and all yall who are arguing and yelling i am sure there is something yall dont like let him say what he wants

yo whats up clubhead32 and dszorros