Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ'ing OverSeas

I'm in the Ukraine. Karkov. Wanted to share my experiance with the board. The clubs are different than home, but the people party here just the same. They don't have much money here, so drugs are out of the question. They drink like you wouldn't believe. I'm spinning 2 weekends in a row at Club 21 and Disco 2000. When people dance they dance in rows facing the stage, not in groups. I will post more later.

------------------

He who farts in church - Sits in his own Pew

what do they listen to over there? the same stuff we listen to over here? is there anyone good there that we don't know about it here?

i hope you rip it up - have fun, good luck.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

The Music is some what housey/Euro. Then they play some music with thier language. It's weird in a way. Of course Britney, Madonna, etc are big here. They are loving the Progressive house and Trance I'm spinning. It's like a present or a treat to hear our music over here. There are no fire laws here so a place that holds 1200 they pack in over 2000 people. It's pretty cool, I will post pictures soon.

Chris

------------------

He who farts in church - Sits in his own Pew