Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groove Saturday Night......................

I went to the party at Groove last night and had such a fun time. I hadn't really planned on going to a "club" (if you can call it that- it's more like a lounge with a nice size dance floor), but wound up there courtesy of gambitx73.

The DJ's were really great, nice trancy jungle progressive beats. Everyone should check it out the next time NoLimit posts the party there.

Shout outs to gambitx73, crossy, mr. nice and of course Diego.

The only downside is that I had to leave early since I have to be at work on Sunday morning. cwm10.gif

Hope to see everyone next week at Twilo or wherever I end up.

"Que te pasa man, no me quiero!" - that one's for you Art.

SK13

------------------

Footsteps on the dancefloor remind me baby of you

Diego it was fantastic! Thank you! I'll definitely be there the week after next...

And folks, its DEFINITELY worth checking out! Hope to see many more of you there next time! And I'll get there earlier next time too :-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Great party Diego. Bill and Matt were on point. Nice progressive tunes with a little harder stuff thrown in there. "Reap What You Sow" got a big thumbs up from me.

I have yet to be disappointed that Diego is involved in throwing.

Really liked the space. Thought it was just going to be a lounge and some good music going down, but was pleasantly surprised to find a cozy dancefloor. The crowd was great too -- good-looking and friendly.

Art, Brenna nice running into you guys there.

See ya'll at Howells on Saturday!