Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you guys, SOUVLAKI pm'd me and said i'm too old.........

....to club on a regular basis and to get a life.....how about that???? So now i have to stop!!!! HA HA HA, i'm staying home Friday to knit a sweater instead of going to Twilo.......oh god, i can't stop laughing. Thanks, SOULAKI, you dickhead for a good giggle!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 01-10-2001).]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by glowsticks:

NO ones ever to old to go clubbin...do your thing girl..make it happen..as for that goat herder souvlaki dont pay him no mind..hes pissed cause he probably cant leave his diner.... cwm26.gifcwm26.gif

oh shit, i can't even tell you how hard i was laughing when i read the pm!!! what a way to start my wednesday, laughing all the way to work!!!!!

------------------

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

....to club on a regular basis and to get a life.....how about that???? So now i have to stop!!!! HA HA HA, i'm staying home Friday to knit a sweater instead of going to Twilo.......oh god, i can't stop laughing. Thanks, SOULAKI, you dickhead for a good giggle!!!

Tell him to stick to what he knows about...which probably doesn't extend much further than greasy chunkx of meat. What a fu*%in schwanz!!

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

Originally posted by kidmishmosh:

OMG he is so rude! what does he care how old you are and if u go clubbing or not? cwm13.gif

he is not rude.....he is just stupid.....moron......

Nic....Exit this Sat??? smile.gif ......mwha...Lola

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by risa06:

he is not rude.....he is just stupid.....moron......

Nic....Exit this Sat??? smile.gif ......mwha...Lola

ooh, lola, i don't know.....i mean, where would i put my walker??? do they have bingo at exit???? ha ha!! yeah baby, sounds good!

------------------

uknj@aol.com

ooh, lola, i don't know.....i mean, where would i put my walker??? do they have bingo at exit???? ha ha!! yeah baby, sounds good!

hahahahaha...Nicki...I'll hold it for you...I mean we'll take turns.... smile.gif whatta moron....lol.....

I can't wait for this weekend...I'm off Monday......YeY!!!!!!!! smile.gif ......Lola

------------------

Originally posted by glowsticks:

You all go to Exit and I never met any of you..Exit is my home away from Twilo..there almost every saturday

so why don't you come meet us this Sat.....at 4AM by the Dj booth in the Secret room smile.gif .........

------------------

Nicki!! Girl, how do you do it? Don't your Depends get in the way of wearing cute little club clothes? What if you leave your hearing aids at home? How do you dance? And what about your fake teeth? Do you only eat soup when you go out to dinners? OMG, you need to quit clubbing and I promise we'll all come and visit you at the Nursing home wink.gif

LMAO.. morons.. GO NICKY smile.gif Dance your ass off till you drop!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Nicki!! Girl, how do you do it? Don't your Depends get in the way of wearing cute little club clothes? What if you leave your hearing aids at home? How do you dance? And what about your fake teeth? Do you only eat soup when you go out to dinners? OMG, you need to quit clubbing and I promise we'll all come and visit you at the Nursing home wink.gif

LMAO.. morons.. GO NICKY smile.gif Dance your ass off till you drop!

hahahahahahah.......Z...you are not that far away from her....I mean your BDay is this week right? smile.gif .....lol....this is too funny

------------------

Seems like what he said really got to you, otherwise you'd have just blown it off

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

hahahahahahah.......Z...you are not that far away from her....I mean your BDay is this week right? smile.gif .....lol....this is too funny

Shiiiit, you're right! Nicki.. I'm sure you can give me advice on where to get those walkers for a good price. What about a group discount on Centrum Silver? And yeah, I need gifts for all 12 of my grandchildren!

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 01-10-2001).]

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

Seems like what he said really got to you, otherwise you'd have just blown it off

no, just wanted just thought it was funny...wanted to share the joke. if i let something that retarded get to me then i'd say i have a little problem!! smile.gif

------------------

uknj@aol.com

no, just wanted just thought it was funny...wanted to share the joke. if i let something that retarded get to me then i'd say i have a little problem!! smile.gif

why are you being defensive then? ...if it's really no big deal then just let it go

------------------

signature.gif

LOL.... oh man that was a good one once again after all this drama yesterday. The only people I could think of saying something like this to me are my parents...so hey souvlaki might range in their age category. Hey Uknjx2...I've seen your picture....and you look good and seem to have fun - so enjoy (I know there is not real need to say this as I'm pretty sure you do already, but hey wink.gif)

------------------

an1701.gif

Well to be honest your are getting a bit past it.. lol wink.gif

Listen SOUVLAKI, i here by throw down the gauntlet.. i am only ahem, a little younger than Nikki.. i will dance your arse under the table.. sober.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

I hearby would like to start the "let's kick souvlaki's ass" campaign...

what a loser he is...but I just get satisfaction knowing he has to wake up and look at his short..ugly ass self in the mirror for the rest of his life..hahahaha...

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

OK, two things...

First, Phoenix... If you knew Nicki at all, which you obviously don't, you would know that she is not being defensive. So please save it.

Second, Souvlaki... Seems you are the one in need of a life, since you are all up in my friend's business. You are one sorry fool to think that 32 is too old. That is exactly the kind of attitude that will have you being a settled, close-minded bore when you are in your 30's. While you're out trying to get that life, you should try finding some sense and common decency as well.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Since you'll be a shut-in, crochet me some doilies, wudja? And don't forget to use your cane if you DO have to go out anywhere...

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Since you'll be a shut-in, crochet me some doilies, wudja? And don't forget to use your cane if you DO have to go out anywhere...

wait 'til i see you young man, i'm gonna use my cane to spank your ass!!!! i don't know, these kids today, so fresh!!!!

------------------

uknj@aol.com

wait, i'm being too defensive and i have to let it go.......oh god, what's up everyone's ass this week????????????

LOL...hey unknjx2...sometimes I think I'm on a total different wave length as some people here... I took it as a joke/laugh on your side also...so let's not worry about some of the people who might not grasp it smile.gif ...hey, maybe it's just too early - or we are already on our way to the drama again...

------------------

an1701.gif