Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When is JP's birthday? the 27th or the 20th?

I never made it out to Jonathan Peters birthday before. This year I'm definitly hittin up SF for this.

What should i expect? How long does he spin for? any special surprises or anything?

And which saturday is it, the upcoming one or the one after that?

Originally posted by xhead68:

I never made it out to Jonathan Peters birthday before. This year I'm definitly hittin up SF for this.

What should i expect? How long does he spin for? any special surprises or anything?

And which saturday is it, the upcoming one or the one after that?

Sat the 27th, 11pm doors open.. last bday party i think he spun untill like 3ish..

Hes been known to spin untill 5pm.. I think ima try to cope out his bday party untill after after hours (11am plus) because this is when he seems to get really good.. rumor has it that there are gonna be some special guests.. i wasn't told if it was gonna be guest dj's (which i doubt) or vocalists... but the bday party and the anniversary party of sf are always always great nights, and theres always a great vibe.. lots of oldschoolers come out for these events.. but beware because from 3am-9am THERE IS NOOOOOOOO SPACE TO MOVE!

GOOD LUCK! AND ENJOY....

I WILL TRY MAH HARDEST TO BE THERE!

XOXOXO MWWWWAHZ

~LiPz~

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Yes it's on the 27th and yes, it'll be packed.. A lot of ppl said that the music is very good on his birthday so I hope it'll be good. He hasn't spun until 5pm in the longest time.. The only time recently was for Halloween. Usually he closes between 2 and 3. So hopefully this year will be extra good and extra long smile.gif

I was there for 15 hours last year.. I left at almost 4pm and it was still going strong.. I think he closed around 6pm last year.. It was packed to the fullest till about 10am.. Around 10 you could finally walk to the bathroom if you werent near it.. He spun a good set.. He came on stage and the club sang happy b-day to him.. It was a lot of fun..

I dont know how crazy it will be this year due to the weak ass crowd and the new editions to the club.. Might not be so packed because of the new floor and catwalks..

Ill be there, afterhours only.. smile.gif

------------------

..It Wasn't Me..

Originally posted by tranza:

I was there for 15 hours last year.. I left at almost 4pm and it was still going strong.. I think he closed around 6pm last year.. It was packed to the fullest till about 10am.. Around 10 you could finally walk to the bathroom if you werent near it.. He spun a good set.. He came on stage and the club sang happy b-day to him.. It was a lot of fun..

I dont know how crazy it will be this year due to the weak ass crowd and the new editions to the club.. Might not be so packed because of the new floor and catwalks..

Ill be there, afterhours only.. smile.gif

you better be there!

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Who cares.......jk jk jk cwm12.gif anyhow, even though I'm disregarding the post(sorry) but I'm actually looking to make it to SF soon as I haven't been there since '99.........just waiting for a good night to do it with some peeps........anyone down to hold my hand through this one.......he he

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me