Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MISS KITTIE, remember when you wanted suggestions

of how to ease stress and i said you should work with clay?? well just so ya know there was this segment on the news this morning on Fox about how therapeutic throwing clay is and how it is a great stress reliever (and i'm not talking hurling it at someone, i mean the whole pottery wheel thing). I think i should give the short hills hilton a call about that massage,,,,i haven't really been around on the weekends and now that the holidays are over they shouldn't be so busy...

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

there was this segment on the news this morning on Fox about how therapeutic throwing clay is and how it is a great stress reliever.

If you're gonna throw something heavy, you might hurt somebody. So make sure you're throwing it at someone you don't like.

cwm5.gif

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Well girlie, I have been playing with clay! Mo mom owns an art store and I had her order some different materials for me. Ive been making things up the wazoo...not very good but hey Im still new at it!

It is a lot of fun and does take your mind off things incredibly. Only bad thing is cleaning up....lol.

Im also beginning to work on some plates. I got copper and specialty paint for glass to make this funky little designs. Its coming out really nice.

As for that massage....LET ME KNOW! A day of relaxation would be superb! Anytime youre ready I will make sure I clear my schedule. Ive been waiting for one. I need it soo bad!

Thanks for the info hon. Have a davoom Hump Day u little boinking bunny! cwm17.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE