Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sometimes you can't tell the difference between meth and crack until you smoke it

i think the peps that r w/ u care cuz they're probably like wtf is he/she on .... i dunno... i think it's a bug out watching people when they're wrecked! cwm25.gif

------------------

"your traveling to another dimension a dimension not only in sight and sound but of mind a journey into a wondrous land whos boundaries are that of imagination your next stop the twilight zone." athenalust@hotmail.com

Originally posted by starcapone:

i think the peps that r w/ u care cuz they're probably like wtf is he/she on .... i dunno... i think it's a bug out watching people when they're wrecked! cwm25.gif

What?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by gambitx73:

I care cos I don't want u or anyone to be hurt. I don't want to see anyone suffer..Moderation is the key...

i'll have to agree, moderation is the key. remember, if you start partying on a certain day of the week, and its that day again of next week, its time to atleast get a nap in and maybe eat a piece of bread or something. and if its the next month, well then you might as well try and set a new personal record. but always moderate...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

yeah i am cracked out!! i just read what i wrote and it makes no sense. cwm17.gif

------------------

"your traveling to another dimension a dimension not only in sight and sound but of mind a journey into a wondrous land whos boundaries are that of imagination your next stop the twilight zone." athenalust@hotmail.com