Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wed Jan 17th: Rollerskating @ Roxy meetup

Originally posted by crossy:

Just go to Twilo. I'm sure they'll be happy to hide someone in one of their closets biggrin.gif

noooooo there closet is really cold, i prefer warmth.. no meat lockers for me!

lol so whos gonna skate with me to couples only???

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by misskittie:

Sorry guys but I dont think Ill be joining you. And to think..it would have been my first and only meetup out of the club scene...Oh well maybe another time if not tongiht!

Kat!!! You can't do that!!!!! You gotta come. I was bringing my camera just to get a pic of you falling on your booty!! Awwwwww.... Come on, paaawwwweeese?!?!

cwm1.gifcwm20.gifcwm30.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

Kat!!! You can't do that!!!!! You gotta come. I was bringing my camera just to get a pic of you falling on your booty!! Awwwwww.... Come on, paaawwwweeese?!?!

cwm1.gifcwm20.gifcwm30.gifcwm35.gif

I dun think I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta go get this stupid maid of honors dress for my sisters stupid wedding that I dont even want a friggen part of! Dirty rat bastards!

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Originally posted by crossy:

Just go to Twilo. I'm sure they'll be happy to hide someone in one of their closets biggrin.gif

lol so whos gonna skate with me to couples only???

I would, but I thought you said you were'nt going confused.gif

And kittie, don't worry about your sis's wedding, she might have another cwm24.gifbiggrin.gif

But now that I think about it, is it really your sis's wedding that's keepin you away? Or are you just scared you'll be crushed and humiliated when I body slam your thumb and hold you down for the count?

Oh yeah, you can run, but you can't hide! If not tonight, I'll get you at Vinyl friday. And if not there, at the next meetup. My thumb will prevail cwm1.gif

But if you lose graciously, I may kiss it (your thumb) and make it all better cwm35.gif

------------------

BACSig2.gif

I dun think I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta go get this stupid maid of honors dress for my sisters stupid wedding that I dont even want a friggen part of! Dirty rat bastards!

DOH!!!!

I guess we'll let you slide... but just this once. It isn't everyday your sis gets married... (or is it?? j/k)

Well, we'll just have to have another skating night sometime so we can witness the Kat booty flop... you never know it might become the new dance rage...

mwahahahahahaha!!

cwm4.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

9805t.gif

DOH!!!!

I guess we'll let you slide... but just this once. It isn't everyday your sis gets married... (or is it?? j/k)

Well, we'll just have to have another skating night sometime so we can witness the Kat booty flop... you never know it might become the new dance rage...

mwahahahahahaha!!

cwm4.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

9805t.gif

I'll be there with my buds! See you then!!!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Originally posted by funkysoulbro:

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

OMG !!! I remember laces !!!! and Hot skates...

Where was hot skates?? I don't remember that one. I do remember going to a ridiculous amount of laces birthday parties!

hot skates was in lynbrook, on the island

i remember birthday parties there

ahhhhhhh *gets nostalgic*

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

LAces was da SHIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!! til they fuckin turned it into Iceland. I had like 3 bday parties there for myself alone. I only live like 10 minutes away so it as very convenient.

On the subject of the meetup...I might make an appearance smile.gif.......maybe

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif