Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finally a Christian Techno Radio Station!!

Where i come from in the UK, there was a guy 'preying' on ex ravers... they had a sound system in the church.. with lasers everything. They used to get the clubbers and ravers just as they were fucked up on drugs but still felt the music..

Anyway the guy was shagging half the girls there.. it all got closed down etc. But that is just typical of organised religion.. spot a 'market' and pounce on it..

I personally think relegion, should be banned. IMO they ALL practice brain washing tequniques (ohh yes they do, every sunday in a church near you), they ALL prey on the weak and vunrable.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

B2B- I read about that in a Details article from a long time back, it is kind of scary. The last thing I want to hear about is religion while I'm partying. If you think about it too, at that point if you're rolling you're so open to having your mind manipulated... NO THANK YOU.

------------------

parish...

-beat slacker mac-

AIM= thomaskm1/ Parish@clubplanet.com

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pac-Man

affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Where i come from in the UK, there was a guy 'preying' on ex ravers... they had a sound system in the church.. with lasers everything. They used to get the clubbers and ravers just as they were fucked up on drugs but still felt the music..

Anyway the guy was shagging half the girls there.. it all got closed down etc. But that is just typical of organised religion.. spot a 'market' and pounce on it..

I personally think relegion, should be banned. IMO they ALL practice brain washing tequniques (ohh yes they do, every sunday in a church near you), they ALL prey on the weak and vunrable.

not at st. barnabas in leighton buzzard, oh no....but there is that man that fondled all of us little girls after our confirmation, yes there is.....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by nycetouch:

I just got an email from some guy promoting a Christian Techno Internet radio station.

You know your genre of music is becoming popular when some religious maniacs start using it to brainwash the masses!

i'm sorry, but did you say "religious maniacs start using it to brainwash the masses"?

i beg to differ, as i'm quite angered by that statement, to say the least.

why is this hard to believe that a christian techno radio has emerged? i think it's a wonderful idea, and should have been thought of a long time ago.. u know what? i wish i had thought of it.

forgive me if i understood your statement wrong but it seems well beyond completely ludricous, and maybe it's because you were trying to be funny, but you just weren't. why? because you're knocking people's beliefs. not just any beliefs, but probably the most important beliefs in their lives. but apparently you took no heed of that.

i find no pleasure in writing this reply but hope that you see where your fault lies.

peace.

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

thomaskm1, yeah it was pretty bad. He used to go round to clubs to 'recruit'. Lets face it it's is bad.

mareluna, I don't want to get into this.. you have a view and I do and it wont go anywhere. But yes Religion is based on control.. that was why it was created in the first place. And Faith is used as a tool (as it was in Wako and by ALL cults), to control to steer people in a given way. Religion always has and still does attract Pedophile & various sexual deviants.. because they thrive off the good work the religion has done and use the control aspect to their own needs. Ask yourself why every week you will here about another minister etc playing with young boys or girls... it's EVERY week. And they never bloody pay for it.. the church just slaps their wrists. The Church is a business now, they invest in some very bizarre things. The Christian church, invests in a company that makes guided missiles.. then preaches a set of rules that even at the highest levels, it breaks.

I love the idea of faith.. but in the wrong hands it is a very dangerous tool.

I am sorry if my comments anger you, but you have your belief I have mine. And I think religion has harmed more people and the human race as a whole, than I could ever do to religion.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

In response to mareluna:

Yes I am biased against organized religion, in particular Christianity. Can you blame me? The Bible is a book responsible for more death, destruction, and oppression than anything and anyone I know in the history of civilization. I do not hate Christians, I have a number of friends who are Christian, I hate the maniac Christians. Your Pat Robertson, Jerry Fallwell, etc. They are the ones who make it in the news, and it is sects like that that are responsible for a lot of Christian music that has been produced.

That is what I am afraid of happening here, a misguided Christian crusader who thinks that through techno he/she can reach and convert the younger (dare I say, "drugged out ravers" as they probably view us) generation. I cannot take away somebody's right to make music or anything else for that matter, but I definetely feel this world would be a better place without Christian propaganda hitting you when you least expect it. I mean I do not go to a church and pass out athiest phamplets!

Besides, most of Christian music is real cheeeeeeeeezzze with lyrics that praise god. Have you seen the adds for the latest series of worship rock and soul, its bad! Do we really need that to happen to techno, because through Jerry fallwells thats what people we'll see on TV and that's what they'll think of electronic music. cwm26.gif