Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need a girl to love me, no one would meet me ??? :-(

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Listen your lucky a few Americans have told me the Stero-type for British people is we have bad teeth.. i would rather be seen as good lover than somebody with bad teeth.

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif Sorry but that's too funny...yeah in that piont of view a lucky man...

GIRLS>

THEREFORE IM SERIOUS, I NEED A GIRL TO TALK TO.....EMAIL ME......

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

Originally posted by cathyo:

Do like boaboy and c'mon over here! American girls are the best anyway wink.gif

I'm actually going over for the cash.......but the girls should be fun as well wink.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............the latest ETA 4 NYC? Tell me and we'll both know!(I love the INS!)-----------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Yeh i know, just playing to the stereo types... i have spent quiet some time there so i have a good feel for it...

Listen your lucky a few Americans have told me the Stero-type for British people is we have bad teeth.. i would rather be seen as good lover than somebody with bad teeth.

LOL...that's sooo funny and unfortuntely quite often true...still come on - we still all fall for the accent wink.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

*eyeroll*

...was that meant with sarcasm?

Oh stop yourself, I'm playing around. tongue.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 01-18-2001).]

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Shhh! Don't let them know that!! wink.gif

I'm an IT Recruiter and a couple years back I was calling a candidate in Miami, his GF answered the phone took the message, then before she said good bye pointed out that I had the sexiest accent she'd ever heard wink.gif

Damn I'm going to hate having an 'accent' when I leave Australia

cwm27.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............saying farewell to Summer Jan 26....you have been warned! ---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Boa, i hav to say an accent does have certain benafits cwm34.gifcwm42.gifcwm12.gif . Not too much because it's always the ohh..ohh..my gawd..my...god he's European... oh my god.. type of girl cwm1.gif

The thing is it works well for me (who they think is Australian), so for you (who they think will be English) it's going to work even better wink.gif LOL... could't resist.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

[This message has been edited by back2basics- (edited 01-18-2001).]

tee hee and when they ask if I'm English I'll tell 'em that I'm from a country that can play sport wink.gif .......couldn't resist either (my office is full of poms)

cwm27.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............saying farewell to Summer Jan 26....you have been warned! ---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

What about the girl on the side? The affair, it's there a law in France that every man must have a wife & a lover? wink.gif

'To have a lover is French, to get caught is American'

I feel your pain Tomix cwm1.gif

------------------

bsb2.GIF

Do like boaboy and c'mon over here! American girls are the best anyway wink.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by Tomix:

Yeah thanx...

You know, France is not as romantic as everybody think...it's like any other big industrialized country...

Yeh i know, just playing to the stereo types... i have spent quiet some time there so i have a good feel for it...

------------------

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by boa_boy:

tee hee and when they ask if I'm English I'll tell 'em that I'm from a country that can play sport wink.gif .......couldn't resist either (my office is full of poms)

cwm27.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Originally posted by boa_boy:

cwm27.gif

Hey man ! I may going for studying inrisbane next July, what about girls overthere !!!

I get in Sydney and Melbourne last February, but not any much time for constat anything...

cwm9.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Boa, i hav to say an accent does have certain benafits cwm34.gifcwm42.gifcwm12.gif . Not too much because it's always the ohh..ohh..my gawd..my...god he's European... oh my god.. type of girl cwm1.gif

The thing is it works well for me (who they think is Australian), so for you (who they think will be English) it's going to work even better wink.gif LOL... could't resist.

What about the american stereotype ???

We call you here : "les ricains", and we think that you're mad about war, diet coke...

And for us american girls are fat...(even the guys too)

HEY THIS IS A STEREOTYPE, I KNOW THAT IS NOT TRUE...DON'T BLAME ME--->YOU GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU ALL, I SEE IT WITH MY OWN EYES.

But you know we couldn't stop people thinking and talking badly...

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif