Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feeling really bad

This guy I am dating for awhile now..got into a car accident last night on the way home from my house...his car is destroyed..nothing left...thank god..he is ok..

But now I feel soo horrible...like it might be my fault or something...like if I would of never met him he wouldnt of been driving home from the Bronx etc...

Im not really sure how to handle these emotions...any suggestions??

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

You have nothing to feel guilty about...especially as such that he wasn't hurt. Its only a car...insurance will take care of it. Anyway...how did the accident happen...if he was being reckless, than that only has to do with him, and he's lucky he didnt kill himself or someone else.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I doubt he was being reckless...but you never know..

Its soo weird how this of all things would upset me...

How do I comfort him about his car??

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

Sorry to hear that.. But the only thing that's important is that he's ok.. The car can be fixed or replaced so don't worry about that.. And this can happen any day at any time driving anywhere.. So doesn't matter whether he was driving to see you or going shopping or going clubbing..

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Sorry to hear that.. But the only thing that's important is that he's ok.. The car can be fixed or replaced so don't worry about that.. And this can happen any day at any time driving anywhere.. So doesn't matter whether he was driving to see you or going shopping or going clubbing..

AWW..thanks

you right except if he wasnt driving home from MY house soo late this might of been avoided...

But you are right...as long as he is OK..

------------------

Originally posted by peache5030:

This guy I am dating for awhile now..got into a car accident last night on the way home from my house...his car is destroyed..nothing left...thank god..he is ok..

But now I feel soo horrible...like it might be my fault or something...like if I would of never met him he wouldnt of been driving home from the Bronx etc...

Im not really sure how to handle these emotions...any suggestions??

Sorry to hear that Dana, just like everyone said here dont blame urself, its not ur fault, but i know i would feel guilty too.

Just remember a car u can always replace, but not life , so i am glad hes okay.

btw: i wrote u an email-about ur attn: Roxanne post..

cwm7.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Nah.. Not that mysteriousss anymore.. The mystery has been uncovered.. Oh well LOL..

I'm having withdrawal of the Sound Factory nature...haven't been in a month or so and I hear it calling my name again...THAT my dear, is quite mysteriousss...are you going Sat?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by gravity:

I'm having withdrawal of the Sound Factory nature...haven't been in a month or so and I hear it calling my name again...THAT my dear, is quite mysteriousss...are you going Sat?

Nothing worse than a factory craving.. I get those a lot, especially towards the end of the week. I'm not going this Saturday coz I'm going to DC, unless that whole thing falls through because of the snow.. I'm def there on 27th for his birthday. Should be an INSANE time! Are you going next week? And BRE you gotta come too! I haven't even met the girl yet and we've been trying to meet forever!