Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Castration...

it's a toughie because you have to make the choice young, and at that point you're definitely not very well developed emotionally and mentally. you might well decide you want to reproduce/shag later, especially after your career as an opera singer is over.

------------------

* i love sex always and forever *

and they tell me that women grow on trees

and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

Castration would have no effect if the person wasn't a good singer to begin with. The whole "castrati" thing was done to little boys who had already displayed a wonderful voice, then with chopping and lessons they would never go through a voice change once puberty hit, since there would be no puberty. They also had a suicide rate comparable to transexuals of today. Don't do it!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

I'm C.O.'d.

AIM: crackorn71

Don't worry, I won't. I actually only posted this in hopes of getting some insensative responses to prove to sweetypea that no matter what the subject, we can and probably will be insensative.

Well, my view, similar to my view on abortion, is that weather people want it done or not, it should be done to them (except me, of coure. Like any truely self righteous person, nothing I say applies to me, only everyone else). That way, abortion wouldn't even be a debate.

Castration = No Pregnancy

biggrin.gif