Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sad Friday for me :(

I have just been informed that not only didn't I get a raise, but a pay cut of a couple thousand a year.

Are company has merged with another and all these changes are happining. I used to get big bonuses to compensate for my low salary and now they are taking one of the bonuses away and not giving me a raise.

I need to find a new Job now! frown.gif

Well-how symbolic is the rain today.

I need some cheering up and love cwm45.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Hi sweets !!

Sorry to hear about that !!!

Well you should start looking for something new.... Post your resume on monster.com and make sure your up to date with your phone bill cause the phone will be ringing off the hook !!

Remember change is good !!

MUAH !!!!

------------------

AIM vampie

Sorry to hear about that, i am in a similiar boat, the new job that i am leaving this job for on monday just cancelled on me, so now i am unemployed. Posting my resume around as we speak, hoping to have something for monday. No doubt tho if you are not happy with your job, start shopping around. It iwll all end up good cwm7.gif

Hey Stacey what does your company do? as you can tell i am looking for a job. Can ya help me? Thanks

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

Hey Girl! Sorry to hear about that. I HATE rainny days they always put me in a gloom. I hope you have exciting plans tonight to put a smile back on your face. Don't worry... things have a way of working out!

Keep Smiling! biggrin.gif

//sariman

------------------

clubplanet_sig.gif

That sucks large dirty you know what!!! I could understand to an extent not giving a raise OR even a bonus if times are tough. But, damnit, that is crazy. Time to step off, tell them they are asses and go somewhere where your skills will be appreciated!

cwm21.gif

Thanks for cheering me up.

I have been with the company for 4 years and have just about worked in every department.

We build and design Exibits for trade shows and other events.

I work at the shop now basically running the entire Administrative department.

I am the only Office personel here besides the Purchasing Manager and the General Manager. I keep track of everything that goes on here so the corporate office can make sense of it.

I sure got the shaft.

I guess its time to move on.

Bigger and better things await me-this I know.

It actually better I found out now that they don't give a SH*T about me. Better now then later.

------------------

The music makes the people come together...