Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VOODOO AND CAFFEINE

anyone remember Caffeine and Voodoo...in Deer Park ..little shitty warehous...back when the scene was completely underground around '93 '94 ...best vibe ...hard old school house (when Bones was good) , micro, nicky fingers...amazing vibe ..there were only a few types of E around (brooklyn bombs..damn i miss those)..and who can forget the "magic bus" outside..like the partrdge family bus on acid..scorpions encased in the glass in the bar..to this day that little shitty warehouse put out the most amazing vibes of any club ive ever been to

I was going to post that exact same question. smile.gif See if anyone remembers the rave caves and the warehouse parties back in the day. Glad I am not the only one. I have met one other person who remembers those days.

------------------

Until the sun rises to burn our eyes by revealing the distopian reality of a world you've created for us, we dance fiercely with our brothers and sisters in celebration of our life, of our culture, and of the values we believe in: Peace, Love, Freedom, Tolerance, Unity, Harmony, Expression, Responsibility and Respect.

hellz yeah i used to trek to caffiene all the time from jersey. shit seeing bones spit some phat ass sets out there. mico was the man back then. i first started going to parties back during storm rave when bones spun his deliverance sets. i will never see a better set ever by any dj in the worl then a bones deliverance set. i miss the old warehouse parties. review street was bagning and what about the outlaws on kent ave in bk.

------------------

flow6.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

AOL J303J