Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fantasia 3 ...1998...

i went to all of them. first one at the brooklyn armory was awsome but the second one was good till i broke my damn ankle but i stayed the whole night liek a trooper!!!!

------------------

fmthisway.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

AOL J303J

F3 was in 97. South Jersey expo center.

That was in the top two parties of my career.

I was getting all sentimental yesterday, bought an Adam X tape...sometimes I really miss those days...

------------------

The music was our teacher...

The DJ was our preacher...

Now tell me if I reach you.

fantasia 2 at randall's island was the shit....it was perfect weather ..great venue to just walk around all around with friends ..and then all the real troopers when to afterhours under the whitestone bridge ...RAVEROCK..I took pills called '69's at the afterhours ..best ive ever done to this day.

fantasia 3 at expo center was a phat venue ..but i just remember it being really dark inside

wow the rock. i spent many crazy nights there. that was the best place for afterhours or a good outlaw. i even made it to afterhours at the rock after fantasia 2 with a broken ankle. it was awsome. joey jeep opened the aftehours with some crazy ass music.

------------------

flow6.gif

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

AOL J303J

i'm not so good at remembering the numbers of annual parties and which years were which, but i went to the fantasia at the south jersey expo center and it was beyond dope.

i remember my friend driving us home at who knows how late in the morning. i was cold as i was falling asleep, riding shotgun, and asked him to shut the windows. i woke up sometime later to find my window shut, his open, the heat on, and he with his shirt off while i still had my jacket on. but it was warm by then, with the sun bursting "rave over," and, just then, kool and the gang's "celebrate" came on the radio. my friend alex saw i was awake and turned it up. we faced each other, sharing the same smile.

cwm1.gif

Originally posted by j303j:

i went to all of them. first one at the brooklyn armory was awsome but the second one was good till i broke my damn ankle but i stayed the whole night liek a trooper!!!!

you stayed b/c that was proubaly the phatest party park rave put together

Terry Mullen starting of with Jimi Hendrix playing the national anthem!!!

Shit just thinking about that makes me high again

------------------

13b.jpg