Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TUNNEL this Saturday!!!!

"GASHENS" i love it.

you are mr. super-big promoter for the tunnel and you don't even know how to spell "gashens" hehehehe . . .

free drinks AND free cd's? you must be pretty desperate to pull a couple names . . . because tunnel certainly doesn't give their promoters party favors to hand out to the crowds.

*sigh*

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

WHAT UP CLUB HEADS THR RUMOR IS TRUE, IM BACK AT TUNNEL I JUS WANNA TELL ALL THE HATERS WHO TALK ISH ABOUT ME. JUS COME OUT N HEAR A BROTHER. I PROMISE U WONT HEAR ALL THE CORNY ISH UVE BEEN HEARIN AT EVERYOTHER NYC CLUB. 4 THOSE WHO KNOW I KEEP MY BEATS REAL . AND THIS SAT I GOT A COUPLE OF PHAT NEW REMIXES I DID N WILL BE PLAYIN THEM 4 THE 1ST TIME.1NCE AGAIN DONT TALK ISH UNLESS ITS TO MY FACE . I MY BE SMALL BUT I CAN RECK ISH UP, THIS IS 1 ITALIAN U DONT WANT TO MESS WITH SPECIALLY WHEN U TALK ABOUT MY MUSIC,THAT ISH IS SACRED TO ME . FOR MOR EINFO OR WHAT STATE ILL BE IN NEXT CONTACT ME @ ANTHONYNERO.COM OR ANERO9DJ@AOL.COMALSO MY CD FROM DEC. IS ON NAPSTER GO CHECK IT OUT N JUDGE 4 YOURSELF.....WHAT UP FRANK IM BAAAAACK U BETTER BE THERE LOL OH YA AN DJ ELEVATE IS MY BOY IVE BEEN TEACHIN HEs MAD GOOD SO COME CHECK HIM OUT 10-12 cwm42.gif

I'll be at Tunnel this sat watching the hottie spinnin in the DJ booth..ANTHONY NERO!! lol.. Your awesome hun. I wish you the best of luck in everything in 2001. Your da best, dont let anyone tell oyu different =).. mwazzzz Debbie

cwm35.gif

George - You obviously don't know shit! If you did you would know that the tracks ran almost full length and were not mixed out "after 20 seconds"

Your uninformed opinion makes obvious light of your ignorance.

1) You don't know the music, so how could you tell where one track began and another ended. The music that was played is music that the johnny DJ's might actually pick up on 10 months from now (After KTU has been playing it for 3 months)

2)The mix was much smoother than anything you get from the normal johnny DJ's you follow and think are so good. Therefore it comes as no surprise to me that your uneducated ear thought the tracks were mixed out after 20 seconds, when in actuality they ran full length.

Stop being another one of the sheep. Get out of your normal experience and try something different. Next time try approaching things with an open mind to start and you might actually connect with something real. It's time to shake up the status quoe in NY/NJ. Be a part of it or get swept aside.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE - RAVE ETHOS

LARAVER

THIS IS NYC N SOON TUNNEL WILL BE BACK WATCH EVERY1 THIS PLACE IS MY HOME SO COME OUT SAT & HEAR REAL NYC STYLE BEATS NO KTU BULL ISH N IF U HEAR :I TURN TO U ,I GIVE THE CLOSEST PERSON TO ME PERMISSIOM TO SOOT ME ,TO TELL U THE TRUTH I DONT EVEN THINK I HAVE THAT TRACK. WELL ANYWAYS IF U LIKE CARL COX & MAURO PICOTTO ULL HAVE FUN ON SAT, IF U WANT TO HEAR TRANCE GO TO TWILO... MY SOUND IS THE NEW SOUND LOL BE COOL N SAFE,THANX NERO cwm42.gif

[This message has been edited by anthonyn (edited 01-20-2001).]