Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm goin' to Cuba....any suggestions????

Originally posted by executress:

Ah Hah! I knew it...That's how you got into this country.. You smugled your way in on a row boat wit 20 of your family members...

I'm calling Immigration on you so that we could have 1 less skank in this country...lol...

Oh Lookee here, the chink ugly slut.

So from one post you think you knw everything...but apparently what you don't know is that I have traveled the whole world and have seen places that you WILL NEVER see because you're a poor ignorant skank.

Now go back to lunch, your rice bowl is getting cold.

dolla hoe!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

To all those who have not been there please don't give your opinions if you have not actually been there. Concentrate on what you know and not what you think you know. cwm44.gif

------------------

Hey sugar mama come and dance with me, the smartest thing you ever did was take a chance on me!!!

Originally posted by iliana:

Ah Hah! I knew it...That's how you got into this country.. You smugled your way in on a row boat wit 20 of your family members...

I'm calling Immigration on you so that we could have 1 less skank in this country...lol...

So from one post you think you knw everything...but apparently what you don't know is that I have traveled the whole world and have seen places that you WILL NEVER see because you're a poor ignorant skank.

dolla hoe!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Listen here, WETBACK!!! Pulleeeaaaze, traveled all over…. You wouldn’t know cultural diversity if it smacked you in your hanus lookin’ face since you took a cheap shot by calling me a “CHINK” knowing there’s a lot of Asian people who post and read this forum…

But nevertheless, it just shows your BLATANT IGNORANCE….

BTW, did you get that desperately needed makeover yet??? Hint – Played Out Blue Eyeshadow….

------------------

You only get ONE chance to make a "First Impression"

Originally posted by cubano43:

To all those who have not been there please don't give your opinions if you have not actually been there. Concentrate on what you know and not what you think you know. cwm44.gif

Scuze me but this has nothing to do with Cuba... I've got a vendetta for this bitch (Iliana)... and I'm not gonna let it rest...

------------------

Originally posted by beautious1:

dolla hoe!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

posted by the world traveller iliana:

dolla hoe!

-iliana

oohhh, puuuhhhhleaaasseee . . .

i'm curious to know which countries you've actually travelled to . . .

or is that what you do everytime you get raped by your daddy . . .

close your eyes and imagine that you are exploring different countries when you are actually taking it up the ass from pops . . .

who's your daddy, who's your daddy. . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

I went to havana in 1996, and as far as nightlife is concerned there wasnt anything going on = ( my cousin is my age and he told me there is no place around there that plays the techno & drum n bass music he likes

i'm going back in March - just looking forward to the beach and relaxing!!

i'm glad to see there are other fellow cubans on this board = ) !!!!

------------------

Originally posted by eggmok:

oohhh, puuuhhhhleaaasseee . . .

i'm curious to know which countries you've actually travelled to . . .

or is that what you do everytime you get raped by your daddy . . .

close your eyes and imagine that you are exploring different countries when you are actually taking it up the ass from pops . . .

who's your daddy, who's your daddy. . .

BAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Scuze me but this has nothing to do with Cuba... I've got a vendetta for this bitch (Iliana)... and I'm not gonna let it rest...

Oh... It has nothing to do with cuba but instead you insulted EVERY cuban out there by posting your worthless comment. That's why i called ya a chink.

Stupid ignorant fuck!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

PS: ANd why you keep looking at "my" picture?? Obsessed are we???

haven't been there, but i arranged for some friends to go visit cuban cigar factories. you're absolutely right about buying cigars on the street. not every cuban cigar is actually a REAL cuban cigar. only government approved factory outlets have the real stuff.

i especially recommend Trinidad (comes in one size), Cohiba Esplendidos, Cohiba Siglo III, IV, V, Bolivar Robusto, and one of my true favorites: Montecristo Nr.2 torpedo.

if you find any trinidads and wanna bring'em back, and have a friend who lives in, say, Mexico, you can send it to him (no embargo in Canada) and have him ship it to you in the US. i usually buy my cubans from a swiss dealer who discreetly packs and fedex's any cigars i want or from european duty free stores when travelling.

morph_

Originally posted by cubano43:

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

Oh... It has nothing to do with cuba but instead you insulted EVERY cuban out there by posting your worthless comment. That's why i called ya a chink.

Stupid ignorant fuck!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

PS: ANd why you keep looking at "my" picture?? Obsessed are we???

PROJECT GHETTO BITCH!!! You started calling me a "CHINK" and throwing stupid ass comments about Asians back in "The New Years" thread??? Oh, and let me not forget about those racial slurs that you made to Blue Angel about her ethnicinity on the drama board... (not to get her involved of course)... but that's alright for you to bash Asians??? YOU, started the shit about race and I'm gonna finish it... Cant remember?? take a look at this

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum16/HTML/000426.html

Cant help seeing your ugly picture b/c its all over the drama board... and it baffles me to see that you criticize others looking the way you do...

Dumbass Welfare Rat!!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by executress (edited 01-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by executress (edited 01-19-2001).]

Nightlife? It's Cuba not Southbeach. Maybe fancy supper clubs with showgirls from European-owned hotels. Aside from that, communists are not too fond of debauchery!

Say hello to the Comrades!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

There is good night life there. Go to Varadero it's fucking awesome. The beach is great. There are plenty of clubs in Habana and in Varadero. I went in August so there was not trance. Try El Mirador or Hemingway's somthing. $10 and all you drink mojitos and Cuba libre. Go see El Cristo it's a cool view. DONT DRINK THE WATER. DONT BUY CIGAR IN THE STREET THEY ARE FAKE. You'll have a great time

------------------

Hey sugar mama come and dance with me, the smartest thing you ever did was take a chance on me!!!