Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Songs that make you depressed?

I was just listening to the songs I have downloaded on napster and it was on random play. The song hows it gonna be by third eye blind came on. I havent heard that song in so long and it just one of those songs that makes me look back on my life and think. That is definatly a depressing song.

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~

* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

I absolutely LOVE that song...and pretty much everything from 3EB. Of course it helps that Stephan, Arion, and Brad are super chill guys, even if Kevin was sick and didn't want to hit the Providence scene beyond the show. And Stephan is gorgeous, IMO. what more could you want in a band?

For depressing music, though, "Everybody Hurts" by REM and "My Way" by Sinatra do it to me, both for personal reasons.

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I love the song I Love you by Sarah Mclachlan..Its one of my most favs. but it deffffffff depresses me. I cryed when pvd played it at twilo in sept.. frown.gif

XOXOXO MWWWWAHZ

~LiPz~

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by dreams2:

I was just listening to the songs I have downloaded on napster and it was on random play. The song hows it gonna be by third eye blind came on. I havent heard that song in so long and it just one of those songs that makes me look back on my life and think. That is definatly a depressing song.

i agree 100%

and the other track, i would understand, (i think its called?) something about that songs conjures up some bad belly feeling, must have some point in time significance for me

almost anything by pink floyd(and it can all make me happy at the same time, what makes them so great)

some zepplin b/c of the blues influence

neydog- are you talking about the fleetwood mac cover? if so the original is soooooooo much more emotional

this is a topic i could probably go on for days w/, i *love* emotional tracks

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i agree 100%

and the other track, i would understand, (i think its called?) something about that songs conjures up some bad belly feeling, must have some point in time significance for me

almost anything by pink floyd(and it can all make me happy at the same time, what makes them so great)

some zepplin b/c of the blues influence

neydog- are you talking about the fleetwood mac cover? if so the original is soooooooo much more emotional

this is a topic i could probably go on for days w/, i *love* emotional tracks

-Rob

Rob - I think you're thinking of "Jumper" (I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend/cut ties with all the lies that you've been living in/if you do not want to see me again/I would understand)

And I agree with you, Billy Corgan is great, but Stevie Nicks did Landslide soo much better. I think, though, that her version on The Dance (w/the orchestra behind her) is even better than the original.

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Zombie Nation.

Anything by Olive, Venga Boys, Mel *.* or The Spice Girls, Ricky Martin, N Sync, Back Street Boys, Five, S Club 7, ATB, Sash, Agulara(sp)..

and too many others to mention here smile.gif

but makes me cry in a good way ..

Jimmy Ruffin, what becomes of the broken hearted.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

The entire "Dummy" album by Portishead. Depression has never sounded so beautiful.

--David Christopher

------------------

Get into Cheetah for only $5! Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more details.

Original beats: Visit www.mp3.com/headrushmusic to hear my tracks.

Pooter's Trance Shack and Moonshine Distillery: The fattest radio station on the web is at www.mp3.com/stations/pooter and we're open to your submissions!

I got the all time depressing music .,.. Enigma you listen to the CD enigma 3 track 5 WHY.. man i just brake down man i tell you and for a guy its hard to say that also .....

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht_6725.gif

E-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

PEace

Martin

not sure of the name so maybe you guys can help me out, its a song by a lady that sings about the 7 days of the week, for exampple on monday.... tuesday we played again, and on thursday things weren the same, it does all the days in order but cant really remember it all, thats the only thing that reminds me of my ex girl and gets me down

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Zombie Nation.

Anything by Olive, Venga Boys, Mel *.* or The Spice Girls, Ricky Martin, N Sync, Back Street Boys, Five, S Club 7, ATB, Sash, Agulara(sp)..

and too many others to mention here smile.gif

but makes me cry in a good way ..

Jimmy Ruffin, what becomes of the broken hearted.

ouch. very funny.

------------------

* i love sex always and forever *

and they tell me that women grow on trees

and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

The entire "Mad Season" album by Matchbox 20. I especially love "If You're Gone"

Also, Sarah Mclachlan's "I will remember you" ... sang at my high school graduation.

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

Originally posted by glowball:

oh wait another one ... from SADE.. The one called no ordenary love........ i love that song !!!

Im digging your picks...those are all my favorites...dido is soo good...i can listen to that a million times over and over..

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..