Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****ATTN**** MALE DATE RAPE DRUG!!!!!!

Police warn all male clubbers, party-goers and unsuspecting public house regulars to be more alert and cautious when getting a drink offer from a girl. There is a drug called "beer", that is essentially in liquid form.

The drug is now being used by female sexual predators at parties to convince their male victims to have sex with them. The shocking statistic is that beer is available virtually anywhere! All girls have to do is buy a "beer" or two for almost any guy and simply ask the guy home for no-strings attached sex. Men are literally rendered helpless against such attacks.

However, if you fall victim to this insidious drug and the predatory creatures administering them, there are male support groups with venues in every suburb where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with a bunch of similarly affected like minded guys. For the nearest venue to you just look up "Pub" in the yellow pages.

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

felix.gif

-Ricfutures

Originally posted by uknjx2:

ya mean all i have to do to have my way with a fella is buy him some beer????? man, i've been missing out! lookout guys cuz all rounds are on me......

lmao.....how are you girlie smile.gif

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"