Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Josh wink was GREAT!

Wow my first time ever hearing him spin, i'm very impressed! Wonderful dj! Great dancing room, and i Was around some nice sweet friendly wonderful people.. Luckly the night even ended great.. He played my alltime fav song Temperamental (dj spen and karizma's mix) and i cought a EXPRESS train home! WOOHOO! I'm very very very sorry i didn't get to say bye to anyone, when i went upstairs to get stuff out of coat check, i called the train station and realised i had 15 mins to catch the next train or i would have to wait unitll 9:30am.. and um i just dont enjoy sittin around penn station alone for long periods of time.. Next time josh wink is at twilo I am DEFF there! I can't believe more people dont go to see him!

Thankyou who ever was there for being so friendly and sharing a wonderful night with me..

XOXOXOXO MWWWWWAHZ

~LiPz~

Kerry

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

My opinion?

He was ok. He didn't build, he didn't take you on a journey, he just kinda played some music.

Granted, im a prog trance head and he played all sorts of shit but thats what I got from it.

I just wanted to dance last night and I did just that for quite a while, so Im happy regardless.

smile.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

"possessing all the beauty

hungry still for more"

"I am who I am, you dont like it? Fuck you"

I thought the night rocked. Wink had a good set. I agree there are better, but he definitly did better than Fontaine last week. I was able to dance all night completly sober and that takes a good set. The place was perfect.. not empty and not too crowded. On top of ALL of that Wink himself was actually walking the floor and came to talk to pulsedriver, carabee, and I for like 30 minutes just chilling on the side speaker. VERY down to earth guy!

All in all GREAT night... would have stayed until close but there was an asian couple dry humping on my leg and it kindof annoyed me! Though I found it funny as hell since they had been going at it for 10 hours... Waiter I'll have what the procreation twins are taking! biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone for the great time.

//sariman

------------------

clubplanet_sig.gif

Originally posted by sguid266:

HELLZ YEAH!

My first time at TWILO last night, and he tore it up! See you all at S&D next week!

Uhhhh Ohhhhhhhh....here we go again...another addict.

heheheh-glad you had a good time guid.

Dj Stripe-Nice sig......My boy from school has that Rabbit in the moon design as a tattoo. Shits pretty hot.

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by sariman:

I thought the night rocked. Wink had a good set. I agree there are better, but he definitly did better than Fontaine last week. I was able to dance all night completly sober and that takes a good set. The place was perfect.. not empty and not too crowded. On top of ALL of that Wink himself was actually walking the floor and came to talk to pulsedriver, carabee, and I for like 30 minutes just chilling on the side speaker. VERY down to earth guy!

All in all GREAT night... would have stayed until close but there was an asian couple dry humping on my leg and it kindof annoyed me! Though I found it funny as hell since they had been going at it for 10 hours... Waiter I'll have what the procreation twins are taking! biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone for the great time.

//sariman

Yea....me and az-tec had a similar experience......as we got in the cab in front of Twilo, Wink walked out of Twilo and we called him over to thank him and give him his props......he was quite happy......very nice fella......

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

andyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i sowwie i forgot your name at first!

omg i can't believe i forgot, lol proved i dont gotta smoke crack to be a crackhead!

hahahahahahahaha

XOXOXOXO MWWWWWAHZ

------------------

lik.gif

lipz, you weren't at the 42nd st. loews movie theatre this afternoon by any chance, were you? (watching 'snatch')

i saw someone who looked EXACTLY like your pic.. glasses'n'all..

morph_ cwm13.gif

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

Originally posted by morpheus_:

lipz, you weren't at the 42nd st. loews movie theatre this afternoon by any chance, were you? (watching 'snatch')

i saw someone who looked EXACTLY like your pic.. glasses'n'all..

morph_ cwm13.gif

hehehe nope sowwie..

but i was at twilo last night.. hehehehehe

------------------

lik.gif

Originally posted by tyco:

Yea....me and az-tec had a similar experience......as we got in the cab in front of Twilo, Wink walked out of Twilo and we called him over to thank him and give him his props......he was quite happy......very nice fella......

Mikey

hey, was that around the time of my attempted abduction???

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Hey grl it was nice meeting you. What did I tell you, he just "makes me wanna shake my ass"! For me, he's the master of buildups. Just when you think he can't possibly take the energy any higher, he kicks that shit up another Five notches. The buildup he worked for "how's your evening so far" while tearing in the vocal for "higher state of conciousness" was the money shot for the night. That buildup alone was worth every penny spent last night.

I glad to hear you enjoyed it lickmylips. Next time he's in the area I'll be right there too (like always).

------------------

"They know what is what, but they don't know what is what ... They just strut. What the fuck?" -FBS

Reliving all phases of an "Out of Body Experience"

19791[1].gif

[This message has been edited by djstripe (edited 01-20-2001).]

Az-tec, thanks for the sig props. Your boy is a rabbithead too, huh? I have a RITM tat on my back as well. send a pic of your boy's. I'm interested in seing what he actually had done. I saw one guy at a party that had the symbol covering his whole back!

------------------

"They know what is what, but they don't know what is what ... They just strut. What the fuck?" -FBS

Reliving all phases of an "Out of Body Experience"

19791[1].gif

LOL! Sariman..you crack me up. Thank god you dodged the dry-humpin asian freaks. They were goin to town. Josh is Great! I thought I was gonna accidently fling myself off the speaker from uncontrollable orgasmic spasims when he played Higher States. and Tanya and I got to touch him.