Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Little Insider Info on SF

I'm just being difficult...

OK, news is... JP is spinnin Friday Feb. 2!

Awesome news..it's gonna be a killer vibe. I hope all you people at his B-day can recover by then smile.gif

BTW...I'd really appreciate it if N E of you all could use my list at factory on fridays..

im not gonna bs u and say u get all this VIP access and shit like that, but u do save 5 bucks a person..

anyway, the list name is SHOCK ... thanks, hope to see you there!!

i doubt jp is gonna be there on a friday, remember what happend last time? hahahaha he just so happend to never show up... Promoters do the darndest things to get people in a club....

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

it's not some scheme honey...he said he's gonna spin that fri...that's what he told us...unless you know something i don't, he'll be there. and, by the way, i'm a clubber before im a promoter; if he doesn't show up, ill be way more devestated that i dont get to hear him spin than if my list does bad... some promoters do lie a lot to get people into the club..but i really think factory is so fuckin good, u dont have to lie. if people don't want to go there on their own, i dont want them takin up space!

don't matter he won't be there

like someone else on this thread already said, they've promoted it before. he's not spinning, its carlo and i know him, he's good.

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif