Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any1 going to the Tsunami Party Tonight Aside from me?

"i'll get right on it chief", says our hero as he walks out of Perry (AKA Shugabogga)White's Office, when suddenly he hears a crash and sees that the E train has derailed releasing her cargo of double stacked green lanterns and hit the Axis Chemical LSD factory rupturing one of it's vat of liquid both into the street! What will Metropolis do?????? Looks like a job for Supercrackhead! And our hero open his shirt revealing the ever present logo cwm4.gif

Look up in the Sky it's a bird, it's a plane, it's superman! no it is isn't.... it's Supercarackhead. oh shit better hide the kids......

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

i do not know of Tsunami one. But Tsunami being the record label and party promoters that feature PsyTrance and have artists like Hallucinogen signed. BTW the line up is

Tim Schuldt (live)

Oforia

Opher India Drop

Yare X

plus some others. It should be a great time.

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

aol IM=MikE420DKE

Originally posted by mik-e_smilez:

"i'll get right on it chief", says our hero as he walks out of Perry (AKA Shugabogga)White's Office, when suddenly he hears a crash and sees that the E train has derailed releasing her cargo of double stacked green lanterns and hit the Axis Chemical LSD factory rupturing one of it's vat of liquid both into the street! What will Metropolis do?????? Looks like a job for Supercrackhead! And our hero open his shirt revealing the ever present logo cwm4.gif

Look up in the Sky it's a bird, it's a plane, it's superman! no it is isn't.... it's Supercarackhead. oh shit better hide the kids......

wow looks like you're ready for a GREAT time 2nite!!!! how did my name end up in your story?

Hallucinogen is not on the Tsunami lable, if one exists...Simon Posford is on Twisted..i believe.

The octagon...well i went to a party called the butter ball there on thanksgiving eve...the venue is small..pretty much...i cant compare it to any of the bigger clubs in NY..its got 3 rooms pretty much, the main rooms got a lot of lights and nice trippy feeling to it..but the sound sucks...and theres that no refills on water bottle problem...

other than that..Ofer Dikovsky is a god...enjoy...i wish i was goin...

------------------

------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

Well the title says it all, so if you are going please reply. The party is at Octagon on W33rd St between 11th and 12th Ave. Hope to see you there. cwm11.gif

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

aol IM=MikE420DKE

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

Aight so i got home from twilo 30 mins ago, it's 2AM now bummed as fucking hell, but GUY YOU JUST MADE MY NIGHT! i thought being told "you are not allowed back in here" was a sign i was suppose to either move to europe until i turn 21, or be "good" until i am 21. FUCK THAT!

I've been waiting for Tsunami to come around since last time- what was that september?0 the sucker that i am i just picked up one of those shitty made CDs that make psy trance look bad. anyways, if i see you all there cool smile.gif

puresugarcube

------------------

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." -voltaire

cwm23.gif

So i was so totally psyched about this party. i was ready to go in a good mind state and everything. The party for me was such a total let down. The music was ok. about 45 mins non consecutively was it anything remarkable. i mean it was good, but nothing that really blew my mind. (too many psytracne parties??) The venue sucked. small, fucked up uneven and slippery floor, no refills on water, and the sound sucked. the visula were ok, but most psytracne parties have nice fluoro deocrations. i was expecting so much more so i felt let down. there is the up coming synthetic saddhus party to look forward to and a party in the bronx with Medicine Drum. SO some things are on the horizon.

Oh and Shugabooga- your post of telling me to report on the party sounded like an editor at a newspaper. so i just let my mind run. kept me amused cwm11.gif

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

aol IM=MikE420DKE

OH! Score! read my post 3 lines up....i warned you people that octagon sucks..nevertheless im sorry you had a shitty night..oforia is good..the sound sucks. and the refill thing sucks..and the balcony at the top..where all the smoke rises...makes it nice to breathe up there...

Tsunami was busy planning morocco 2001 until this january...theyllbe doing more parties now i think..how much did this one cost??

------------------

------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

this party was 25 in advacne and 30 at teh door. Tsunami's next party is supposed to be in february, which just means more to do in an already ridiculoulsy busy february. i would have gone even if i heard the venue was crappy, cuz i was there for the music, but when the music is not up to par.... then every little thing goes with it. So far as i see it there are two large psytrance parties coming up. Synthetic Sadhus' Gaia party which is on Feb 2 and there is a party the saturday before Cox and DT which is in the bornx and will feautre medicine drum. Tsunami aren't ready to release any more inof except that their party is in february. ANd NOT at Octagon.

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

aol IM=MikE420DKE

sorry to hear the party/venue sucked. if anybody from tsunami is out there reading this post...maybe you guys could check out Chaelra on w. 38th as a potential site for your next gig...i went to a couple of touch parties there and the sound system is good, ample bathrooms, good A/C (for summertime!)two big bars and a couple of small chill-out rooms upstairs.

Hey Shugs you went to the parties at Chaelara? i wanted to go, but never got around to it. i guess it must have been good. BTW are you goin got go to Synthetic Sadhus's Gaia party here is the Lineup:

Live: YUMADE (Spiral Trax-Dragonfly-France),

TRIPIATRIK (TIP-Creamcrop-France),

PLANET BEN (TIP-Flying Rhino-Free form-Germany).

DJ: PAPS (TIP-Creamcrop-France),

NINJA (Gaia Concept-Tekno Tanz-France),

KALYX (Synthetic Sadhus-Growroom-USA).

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

aol IM=MikE420DKE