Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SnD- My Personal Waterloo

This Friday I will be running a fascist regime in the VIP room. I will be reciting quotes from Pol Pot, Mussolini and Napoleon. I may even show up dressed as one of these charming fellows. Anyone wishing to join me is more than welcome.

Thank you.

j

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

I may not be here but I'll always be there.

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I may even show up dressed as one of these charming fellows. Anyone wishing to join me is more than welcome.

Thank you.

j

I was going to dress up as Josephine Bonaparte (Napolean's wife) however my corset doesn't fit the way it used to since I've put on a couple...so that's out of the question.

I've also decided not to go to S&D this month due to some high expenses coming up (including a wedding on the remote island of Bimini next month).

Have fun without me you fascist whore!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Originally posted by suedenyc:

I was going to dress up as Josephine Bonaparte (Napolean's wife) however my corset doesn't fit the way it used to since I've put on a couple...so that's out of the question.

I've also decided not to go to S&D this month due to some high expenses coming up (including a wedding on the remote island of Bimini next month).

Have fun without me you fascist whore!

I'll be wearing a MONSTROUS codpiece, also.

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY NOT COMING???? YOU HAVE TO COME!!!!!!

------------------

This Friday I will be running a fascist regime in the VIP room. I will be reciting quotes from Pol Pot, Mussolini and Napoleon. I may even show up dressed as one of these charming fellows. Anyone wishing to join me is more than welcome.

Thank you.

j

can you bring coxwingin???? he knows how much i love him!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

I'll be wearing a MONSTROUS codpiece, also.

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY NOT COMING???? YOU HAVE TO COME!!!!!!

I am seriously not coming. I really can't as much as I would like to. I'm conserving my funds, energy and wonderful new candy for my trip in 2 weeks. Plus I have a wedding the week before and my best friends birthday as well...it's just too much!!!

However, you're more than welcome to bring your codpiece to my house and have a few cocktails prior to your going out. I found a site you might like: http://www.teleport.com/~codpiece/menu.html

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Well, Ricardo, I'm disappointed but I hope you'll be at PVD. As far as coxwingin is concerned, he'd better be a lot nicer to me or else I'm not bringing him anywhere. He's a fascist whore who doesn't know when to say when. He even tried to borrow my codpiece!

------------------

Well, Ricardo, I'm disappointed but I hope you'll be at PVD. As far as coxwingin is concerned, he'd better be a lot nicer to me or else I'm not bringing him anywhere. He's a fascist whore who doesn't know when to say when. He even tried to borrow my codpiece!

As for PVD...nope. I'll be leaving for my trip on the 8th so that's out too!!! cwm36.gif

And if there's one thing my father taught me (and I quote this): "Richard, neither a lender nor borrower be...especially with your codpiece!!!"...I hope you'll take my dad's advice!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

I suspect it was coxwingin....rich wouldn't be caught dead in those pants and i'm sure he wouldn't let me try to get to third......maybe i don't love coxwingin......

the codpiece is a whore

No offense but you're right on both counts honey. No polka dots and my third base is off limits to chicks (unless they've got dicks or plenty of cash of course cwm30.gif )

Love ya,

~R~

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

FUCK, I think the codpiece really may be a whore! Rich, would you go to third base with me?

I thought we covered this last week!!! If you want any base hitting with me, you have to request my services early in the morning...my schedule fills up quick!!!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Originally posted by suedenyc:

I thought we covered this last week!!! If you want any base hitting with me, you have to request my services early in the morning...my schedule fills up quick!!!

Fine, I'll call you in the morning.

------------------

even though I'm getting into this discussion on the late side, I want you guys to know about a very important and influential society - Codpiece Resurrection Society.

Up until about 3 months ago, I was not familiar with this accouterment. Not even sure why the topic came up. But, once my friend explained to me that Bat Man and other powerful super heroes wear them, I knew I was interested.

And, they are running a campaign in an effort to restore the glory days.

http://www.teleport.com/~codpiece/campaign.html

------------------

DM

But I LOVE to lend out my codpiece. Think of the wonderful bouquet after I haven't washed it in a month. THINK OF IT!!!!!

------------------

um, i'm becoming suspicious......codpiece you say??? he "tried" to borrow it or did??? b/c the moment i knew it was love was when he was wearing those maroon pants with the puple polka dots, the ones that make his butt look so, um, rotund, and....well, let's just say no wonder he wouldn't let me get to third base........

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com