Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blunts VS joints

well for stashing purposes j's r always better... but if u get searched they always look in your cigarette case... its happened to me but luckily i didnt have them on me... blunts on the other hand just ROCK cwm32.gif ... enough said

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

LLLLLLLLLLLLLL's of course

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

smoke blunts for a prolonged period, lets say 5 years straight or so, and i'll give you in writing you'll get cancer. that shit aint even supposed to be inhaled. keep it real...

chronic is the answer...

and i aint talkin bout the dirt dimes either...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

i used to smoke blunts but got tired of those so i bought a bowl and now i just hit that

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by p00h:

smoke blunts for a prolonged period, lets say 5 years straight or so, and i'll give you in writing you'll get cancer. that shit aint even supposed to be inhaled. keep it real...

don't be so sure of that, I know heads that have been real blunt smokers for more than 5 years now. Everyday at least 2 blunts started at age 12. The lungs aren't that healthy but you don't get cancer.