Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the record, and for those of you who don't already know....

i can't agree more!! ended up at twilo on friday because danny wasn't going to be at vinyl...had an awesome weekend, soooo much fun! the vibe was so different on sat. (NOT a bad thing) and i had to keep reminding myself i was in the same place as the night before! this is now my absolute favorite club fer shur!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Dee, lay off the crack cwm3.gif , Twilo is mad wack!

j/k, Had a great time on Saturday (2nd one in a row!) and looking forward to more great times under the discoball!

-Jamms "Twiloistheanswerforsaturdaynight"

------------------

AIM: ynicholas

Originally posted by nycedee:

TWILO IS THE SHIT!!!! Thank you smile.gif

Ha ha ha......I knew you couldn't resist the post Dee......anyway, hey, remember that track I asked you about after Danny's set on Sat......the one with the little chant-type sound in it......do you got any info for me on that......I forgot already.......thanks bro.

Mikey

Oh yea......Twilo is untouchable......

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

Originally posted by tyco:

Ha ha ha......I knew you couldn't resist the post Dee......anyway, hey, remember that track I asked you about after Danny's set on Sat......the one with the little chant-type sound in it......do you got any info for me on that......I forgot already.......thanks bro.

Mikey

i think it's "chase the sun", not sure by who, still digging, it was around 6 i think, maybe a little before...if you have napster check it out. i'm still in a fog over saturday's performance!

good seeing you, and i'm digging for ya. see you friday.

-Dee

Originally posted by tyco:

Mikey

Oh yea......Twilo is untouchable......

Mikey,

confirmed for ya. Planet Funk - Chase the Sun