Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto will not be in NYC on February 16th!

He will be at God's Kitchen in Birmingham on that night. Tiesto will be spinning at the Gatecrasher party at Limelight on March 3 (Saturday). Beats the hell out of Webster Hall I guess.

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Oh goodie gumdrops! Glad to hear the news of Tiesto w/ Gatecrasher @ LL... haven't been able to work up the motivation to go to Webster Hall... really wanna see him, but I just caaan't make myself go there. Have u seen him at Webster Hall? What's the crowd/vibe like?

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

no, i have never been able to see him spin live, it should be awesome. I don't know what the crowd will be like, but i think a lot of clubnyc peeps will be there.

T

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Originally posted by tiestoisgod:

no, i have never been able to see him spin live, it should be awesome. I don't know what the crowd will be like, but i think a lot of clubnyc peeps will be there.

T

Actually I meant, what was the crowd like at Webster Hall for Tiesto... I was assuming you had been to see him. The crowd for GC @ LL will no doubt be pumpmin.

cwm11.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

gottcha. He was rumored to be spinning at

WH on 2/16, but it was just a rumor. His live sets are usually amazing, so limelight should be no different.

------------------

DJ Tiesto is scheduled to open his residency at Gatecrasher at the Republic on 3/2/2001. Go to Gatecrasher website and check out under the club and listings. There will be 2 DJs plus someone under "guest" category. If that would be Tiesto that would be awsome.

However at this point I thinkg it is save to say Tiesto is not going to be at Gatecrasher on 3/2/2001. PLUR forever

Originally posted by tranceou:

DJ it is save to say Tiesto is not going to be at Gatecrasher on 3/2/2001. PLUR forever

Nobody said he was going to be at LL on 3/2, according to his own record label, Tiesto will be at the following:

Edmonton on 2/22

Montreal on 2/23

Toronto on 2/24

San Francisco (SPUNDAE) on 2/25

Vancouver on 3/1

Miami (SPACE) on 3/2

NYC (LL) on 3/3

If anyone wants to see the bookings, go to www.black-hole.nl

------------------

bump

------------------

I'm much happier that he's gonna be spinning at Limelight with Gatecrasher and not Webster Hall. Trapeze artists? Wtf.... if I wanted a circus, I'd go see Ringling Bros......

TiestoIsGod -- does this mean I'll finally get to meet you face-to-face? smile.gif I can't wait......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Other Gatecrasher news...The opening of Gatecrasher's second Sheffield venue, Bed, is put back due to problems with the building...

"Sheffield clubbers have been rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect of the opening of Gatecrasher's new venue, named Bed. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances - evidently some structural damage has occurred - the opening has had to be put back to March 11th from early February.

Tony Humphries, resident Jon Marsh, and Simon Mu will be starting things off once the club is up and running, with the promise of appearances by the likes of Harvey, Laurent Garnier and Joey Negro in the opening months."

-from Intermusic

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery