Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CD Cover Design...

Okay, so I am in a couple of weeks going to release my 4th mixed cd, and I need some help with the cover.

If anyone has any cool pictures, art work, or even ideas for the cover, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I don't need anyone to do any work, just maybe upload a cool picture you've seen (has to be of good quality of course), or give me an idea that I could use.

I'll post a copy of the cover once I'm finished, and whomever can help me with the idea I use will get a free copy.

Thanks in advance for your help...

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Originally posted by cholo_40:

Okay, so I am in a couple of weeks going to release my 4th mixed cd, and I need some help with the cover.

If anyone has any cool pictures, art work, or even ideas for the cover, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I don't need anyone to do any work, just maybe upload a cool picture you've seen (has to be of good quality of course), or give me an idea that I could use.

I'll post a copy of the cover once I'm finished, and whomever can help me with the idea I use will get a free copy.

Thanks in advance for your help...

Ohh i would be interetsted having a listen... do you an exchange?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

B2B - I'll either send you a copy or put it up somewhere so that you can download it when I'm finished with it.

I'm just putting some finishing touches on it now, and then I'm gonna digitally remaster it so there aren't any highs or lows on it.

I don't want to put it anywhere public, b/c I do make a nice amt. of money from it. The last cd I made sold over 300 copies, and at $10/cd, that paid for a vacation.

But when its done, you'll be of the first to know...

------------------

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

How about a sick crazy looking leprician holding a 4 leaf cloverover his tounge?

Would have many meanings to it I will try to find a image if you want.....

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

Originally posted by blueangel:

Here are some designs that might be interesting.

BlueAngel

Those are really nice...did you do them yourself, and are they customizable ... or did you get them from a website?

cwm7.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

Originally posted by ancientskewl:

Those are really nice...did you do them yourself, and are they customizable ... or did you get them from a website?

cwm7.gif

No, they were done by my bf. He's a graphic designer.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

And here are three more designs, but these are Mitchell's and if you like them then I'll have to ask him. But check it out.

BlueAngel

really awesome - love them.

------------------

* i love sex always and forever *

and they tell me that women grow on trees

and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

Okay, obviously I'm having problems uploading the files. There is suppose to be SIX different pics but I just see the three pics that Mitchell did. Hmmmm . . . let me see if this works.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Here are some designs that might be interesting.

BlueAngel

hey blue, those are some nice pics! your bf has talent! cwm7.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

Hey Casey, i know somebody who is putting together some CD's for sale as well. If he uses any of these and the guy puts details of who did tme in the cover and contact details can he use them as well?

------------------

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Hey Casey, i know somebody who is putting together some CD's for sale as well. If he uses any of these and the guy puts details of who did tme in the cover and contact details can he use them as well?

I don't think that should be a problem. I'll ask him. I'm also trying to get his web addy cause he has tons of pictures on that as well. I'll get back to ya.

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

I don't think that should be a problem. I'll ask him. I'm also trying to get his web addy cause he has tons of pictures on that as well. I'll get back to ya.

BlueAngel

Thanks!

------------------

bsb2.GIF

Dave, yep! Mitchell said it was cool. And here is the addy to where he keeps his work. It's everything he's worked on since the summer.

http://photos.yahoo.com/blckraven2000

Just click on his username "blckraven"

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 01-23-2001).]

Dave, yep! Mitchell said it was cool. And here is the addy to where he keeps his work. It's everything he's worked on since the summer.

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://photos.yahoo.com/blckraven2000" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://photos.yahoo.com/blckraven2000</A>

Just click on his username "blckraven"

BlueAngel

Thanks Casey, they are not house (well some are) but more soul and everything through to house compilations of classics.. So if he uses them i will make sure Mitchell get's a copy (and big mention in the cover) of each.

Tell him thanks, they are fantastic.

------------------

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

A lil off topic, but what kind of music did you put on that CD? Actually, not that off topic! The design has to somehow pertain to what's ON the cd right? Just curious smile.gif

Casey - Mitchell is really good!

Thanks Zoya!

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

The music on my cd is mostly house, with some techno and trance as well.

Its a nice mix, but definitely leans towards the harder, throw your hands up and go crazy side. I like all kinds, but when I make a cd, its basically something you can throw on a start a party with.

Just bangin beats, a few vocals, and some really different sampling...

------------------

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com