Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTEN ** twilogoddess**

I quote,

"but my best friend from boca is coming for the weekend & I'm embarassed to tell or bring her to a dinner to meet people off a messageboard cwm25.gif "

Out of curiosity... why would you be embarassed??

There's no shame in it and from all the people I've met from this board none would even come close to being as shallow as that comment you just made.

That's an aweful thing to say. cwm24.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

i guess i missed that comment..

but i *definetly* agree

messed up cwm10.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Why do people HAVE to get personal over things like this?

There is a stigma attached, there are people i know, who don't yse the web much who would take the piss (or try).

No need to start attacking how people look... that to me us much worse than what is said. IMO.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by smiley:

well...she attacked first...as if to say we arent cool enough to introduce to her "real" friend...

she deserves plenty of abuse...

Ummmm . . . I didn't take it as an attack however, I was insulted by her insinuation. I thought it was wack. But her insult toward us really has nothing to do with her looks. I think we should leave her looks out of this.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

Ummmm . . . I didn't take it as an attack however, I was insulted by her insinuation. I thought it was wack. But her insult toward us really has nothing to do with her looks. I think we should leave her looks out of this.

BlueAngel

You took the words right out of my mouth!

cwm4.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

Hmmm... I'm gonna have to play devil's advocate here.

She definitely worded it wrong, but I don't think she meant any harm by that...

Yes, it is a bit strange saying you're meeting a bunch of strangers off of some messageboard. Most people would think we're insane...

The point of the meeting? To meet more people to party even harder... know what I mean? Insane... of course we're all insane... but it's hard to explain that to someone who doesn't care about the music, clubbing, hanging... whatever...

When I bring friends out... I introduce the peeps by their real names, not their board names. It's easier and I don't have to explain jack shit... it can sound a bit silly, "This is AnalProbe aka John." It just sounds too weird.

And what the fuck is the deal with posting her picture... that's just mean man... just mean...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

caveman.gif

Look it came out all wrong. I wasn't attackin & my intention wasn't to offend anyone.

I'm sorry.

I definately don't think I'm too cool for this message board. Ppl not on the board or who don't know about it wouldn't understand. Not everyone is on aol or the internet. Not everyone who has a comp posts on message boards.

I'M NOT ASHAMED TO MEET PPL OFF THIS BOARD OR ABOUT ATTENDING A DINNER! I met a lotta of cool ppl at Seb Fontaine & I would like to meet more. So I apologize If I came across as being shallow.

SMILEY, U MUST BE REALLY INSECURE THAT U GOT SO OFFENDED BY WHAT I SAID. GET A LIFE LOSER!

DORK!

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 01-23-2001).]

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

, "This is AnalProbe aka John."

***LMAO*** cwm2.gif

And what the fuck is the deal with posting her picture... that's just mean man... just mean...

***I agree with that!!*** cwm13.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

AIM MissIncognito13

OMG, that's kinda funny.

What's mean about posting her picture? It's not like I doctored it, or said, "hey, look at this ugly bitch", or even said "See, she is Beeeyootiful after all". I just put the picture up. It's right in the photogallery, put there for public viewing by HER. How is that mean? By saying it's mean, you're suggesting she has something to be embarrassed about. That's kinda funny.

Originally posted by misspiggy:

OMG, that's kinda funny.

What's mean about posting her picture? It's not like I doctored it, or said, "hey, look at this ugly bitch", or even said "See, she is Beeeyootiful after all". I just put the picture up. It's right in the photogallery, put there for public viewing by HER. How is that mean? By saying it's mean, you're suggesting she has something to be embarrassed about. That's kinda funny.

I think he meant how you guys were making fun of her. Especially you posting her pic up and stating "goddess?" The whole look thing should be kept out.

Misspiggy, BEHAVE! Go powder your nose or something. Don't you have to go find Kermit or something? wink.gif

BlueAngel

BlueAngel

------------------

"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them." -John Updike

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

Look it came out all wrong. I wasn't attackin & my intention wasn't to offend anyone.

I'm sorry.

I definately don't think I'm too cool for this message board. Ppl not on the board or who don't know about it wouldn't understand. Not everyone is on aol or the internet. Not everyone who has a comp posts on message boards.

I'M NOT ASHAMED TO MEET PPL OFF THIS BOARD OR ABOUT ATTENDING A DINNER! I met a lotta of cool ppl at Seb Fontaine & I would like to meet more. So I apologize If I came across as being shallow.

SMILEY, U MUST BE REALLY INSECURE THAT U GOT SO OFFENDED BY WHAT I SAID. GET A LIFE LOSER!

DORK!

cwm34.gif

ok, so we already got past the fact that you worded your statement wrong... but regarding the statement above---um... see any contradictions here? your intentions aren't to "attack or offend" anyone, yet u just did, by calling smiley a loser and a dork..

i'm not defending smiley cuz i don't support his statement either but you just backfired your rebuttal by saying u didn't meant to offend anyone, then blantantly offending someone at the end of ur post.. furthermore, a noticeable contradiction such as this makes people think twice about the validity and/or integrity of your intentions.

please think a lil more and try not to get feelings involved in what you post/reply, cuz feelings is what causes the drama, of course. once again, just a little constructive criticism, not to be taken in offense. thanx.

peace-- daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

[This message has been edited by mareluna (edited 01-23-2001).]

Mareluna, I apologized for my post. I have the right to defend myself!

TO THE LOSERS: MISSPIGGY & SMILEY,

I POSTED THAT PIC B/C ITS FUNNY NOT CAUSE I LOOK BEAUTIFUL IN IT. G0 LOOK & DROOL OVER MY XMAS PARTY PIC. You're REALLY IMMATURE & PATHETIC TO START DRAMA...GET A FUCKIN HOBBY DORKS & SOME FRIENDS WHILE UR AT IT!

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

MISSPIGGY & SMILEY, U MUST BE SOO BUSTED THAT U WON'T EVEN POST UR PIC!!!

I POSTED THAT PIC B/C ITS FUNNY NOT CAUSE I LOOK BEAUTIFUL IN IT. G0 LOOK & DROOL OVER MY XMAS PARTY PIC. U ARE IMMATURE & PATHETIC TO START DRAMA...GET A FUCKIN HOBBY DORKS & SOME FRIENDS WHILE UR AT IT!

Ay vey! I can hear the drama engine roaring now.

cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Ok girls thats enough...Retract your claws and let go of each others hair no need for drama on the board...theres an easier way to settle this...Three 2 minute rounds under the disco ball...I'll ref...best way to settle it......Just kidding

I dont think Twilogoddess meant to seem like shes conceited or anything, or like shes too cool for the room...I think she phrased her statement wrong, probably didnt mean for it come out that way......Now her looks thats a different story...the pic with the red dress...wow...Hottie...nuff said...

Misspiggie...I heard the Subway diet worked for alot of people...Look what it did for that dude on T.V. cwm18.gifcwm18.gifcwm18.gifcwm18.gif

------------------

I keep tellin Drugs I don't want them..but they don't listen

Oh for Pete's sake....

Before the verbal bashing matriculates cwm25.gif this was not intended to be a "whippin" out on you....

Now granted not everyone has a computer but everyone is aware of the "web". There's hardly anything you can't buy, find, order, or do nowadays.

What doesn't involve computers?????

What I just didn't understand is why be embarassed of bringing your friend to a meet-up especially when in this day-in-age there's people who meet and fall in love on line for christ-sake.

Now maybe I just don't think anything of it because I know a couple of people who have met like this and are even married- but my point is you used a very poor choice of wording.

I don't know- i still don't understand what's there not to accept??? cwm25.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

AIM MissIncognito13

Originally posted by glowsticks:

Misspiggie...I heard the Subway diet worked for alot of people...Look what it did for that dude on T.V. cwm18.gifcwm18.gifcwm18.gifcwm18.gif

LOL...WERD!!! hehe

I agree...if you're arguing or have a gripe with someone, keep it within the confines of the topic...its just plain immature to stray outside the topic to personal attacks!

TwiloGoddess - I have to agree with MsIncognito...your statement was poorly worded. Why would it be embarassing to meet people from a clubbers messageboard? If your friend is not mature enough to accept that, maybe then you should educate him/her.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 01-23-2001).]